upper level/volendam dining room. Table-for-two recommendation

mafig

We are cruising on the Zuiderdam 02/03/07. Does anyone know who we can contact to place a request for a table for two?

It's customary to give the dining time/table size request to your TA when you book the cruise. If yours didn't ask for the info then (or since) you should let him/her know what you want.

RuthC, I am aware of your information, however, according to this post, there are those that have access info to the ship services coordinator for each ship. I would like to know who that would be on the Zuiderdam so we may contact them in advance to arrange our table.

Originally Posted by Tinknock50

Steve,

I wish the Ships Coordinator was as good on the Zaandam. I am having a heck of a time getting her to get back to me about a special dining request for my Mom.:(

Sean,

Did you ever get this worked out for you? isn't your cruise next week?

Hi Steve,

I did finally track her down and speak to her on the phone. This was after leaving a few messages to call me back and never a call back. I never heard back from her on my original e-mails. She also said she would e-mail me after confirming my request with the ship. Nothing so far from her on that.

It will be interesting to see if what I wanted is there when we board.

I am not holding my breath.

We sail September 8th......and very excited about the cruise!

It's customary to give the dining time/table size request to your TA when you book the cruise. If yours didn't ask for the info then (or since) you should let him/her know what you want.

Ruth,

In the past, I always had my TA make the request when I booked.

Then about a month out from the cruise, I sent an email to Ships Coordinator asking for table by the specific number. Almost always got that number or occasionally got something very close.

Just increases the odds your request won't get lost in the shuffle.:)

Archived