hairdryers

Jinn

Yes. All cabins/all ships. They're the fairly powerful dryers, too.

The S- and R-class ships still have the weak dryers in the bathroom as well. Those are only good for clearing off the steamed-up mirror.

The dryers on the Prinsendam had an auto shut off...Therefore, unless you held the dryer on switch very tight it would keep shutting off..:(

I have short fine hair & the dryer would have been ok except my hand got very tired from trying to keep the switch on...From now on will bring my folding travel dryer..

Happy cruising all..:) Betty

:eek: I sailed on Celebrity 3 times and each time the hairdryers were SUPER HOT and make your hair very wild, like your full of static.. They are built into the wall with some kind of vent going to them. Does anyone know if they are the same on HAL or are they normal hair dryers like we use at home? I do plan on bringing my own, just in case.

HAL has the "normal" hairdryers (more or less) like you have at home. They are hand-held---no attachments. All cabins/all ships.

The S- and R-class ships also still have the old wall-mounted, weak, dryers in the bathroom.

Archived