A Lost Thread??

I saw it here just this morning. You might write to Host Cecelia about it. Sometimes threads get deleted...
I looked and I don't see a missing thread and I didn't do anything to it. Another host might have done something and deleted or moved it by mistake. The software isn't perfect. I've tried to edit threads only to have them be deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope too much information wasn't lost. :(

I was looking for the thread on Red October problem, posted just yesterday and cannot find it today. Was it deleted?

It was about someone being robbed in the Hermitage and the Red October guide/driver/Laura not treating them well about their misfortune. I wanted to ask the writer more about their experience. J.

I was looking for the thread on Red October problem, posted just yesterday and cannot find it today. Was it deleted?

It was about someone being robbed in the Hermitage and the Red October guide/driver/Laura not treating them well about their misfortune. I wanted to ask the writer more about their experience. J.

I saw it also. For those of you who missed it, the original poster reported having their pocket picked while visiting the Hermitage then having Red October delay them from reporting the theft for over 3 hours until RO was assurded they would get paid...

It was removed at the request of the member who posted the thread. No idea why though.

Archived