Where do they HIDE the chocolate's on the Maasdam?

sassy~one

I could not agree more:D Love that Dark Chocolate, plus I hear it is good for the heart. Also I bbelieve you are right about that 2 pts for 1 oz. I only had 17 points today but really do not feel like eating anything more.

I do agree that Greg has done fantastic , I am very proud of him:)

Not to change the topic and I'm sorry for doing that, but speaking about stuff being good for the heart. I read an article yesterday that stated that looking at women's chests (I'm assuming by men;) ) is good for one's health since it appears to make one's heart pump faster! Gotta love those scientists and their research!:rolleyes:

BTW, congrats Rev! Keep up the good work!

Thanks ... well ... it's not my "broad smile" but it is my naughty little "I know something you don't know smirk" that Christopher says can be both bothersome and endearing at the same time. :D

How's THIS for a smile?

revneal0906s1.jpg

WOW!! You look GREAT! Smiling makes you look even slimmer!!

Not to change the topic and I'm sorry for doing that, but speaking about stuff being good for the heart. I read an article yesterday that stated that looking at women's chests (I'm assuming by men;) ) is good for one's health since it appears to make one's heart pump faster! Gotta love those scientists and their research!:rolleyes:

Oh, give me a break. :D That's funny

Sure, John, like you're really sorry about that. :D You were just reading the articles, right? ;)

What I want to know, is, who paid for that study? PLEASE don't tell me it was tax dollars. :) OK, maybe I don't want to know.

Sure, John, like you're really sorry about that. :D You were just reading the articles, right? ;)

What I want to know, is, who paid for that study? PLEASE don't tell me it was tax dollars. :) OK, maybe I don't want to know.

No, no, this is the real thing! Besides, some of those articles (what articles?:confused: ) are very interesting and great for the mind! A mind is a terrible thing, you know!

It supposedly was in the New England Journal of Medicine;)

Mind over matter thats the tatter.:D

Women are creation and works of art it all depends on the eyes of the beholder...

Reverend Dr. Neal you are causing a very contagious syndrome..

The smiles go for many nautical miles...:rolleyes:

Archived