Doc Dance and a question

luvscruzin

We got our docs in the mail! We are so ready for our cruise! We have a "TBA" (cabin guarantee) so I guess we'll have to wait to find out about our cabin. Wish there was some way to know before we get to to the port. ;)

One question----there's a statement in the docs about contacting Carnival with home phone number when receiving the docs. We've never had to do this before. Is this something new? I don't remember having to do this in the past. Is it really that important to contact them and give them our phone number?

We got our docs in the mail! We are so ready for our cruise! We have a "TBA" (cabin guarantee) so I guess we'll have to wait to find out about our cabin. Wish there was some way to know before we get to to the port. ;)

One question----there's a statement in the docs about contacting Carnival with home phone number when receiving the docs. We've never had to do this before. Is this something new? I don't remember having to do this in the past. Is it really that important to contact them and give them our phone number?

Congratulations!

Yes.....it's THAT important!

If anything changes(not that it will) they will be able to reach you..

I'll do the dance with you......

I've been 'too' quiet today, and I'm busting out at the seams!

Have a GREAT trip!

Read your documents...on the back of the sign and sail page is a large number. It has your booking number in there along with a cabin number. Unless you just booked this cruise recently.

If you have not been placed it still will read TBA.

Let us know.

We always book guarantee, and go with whatever we are assigned. As a previous posters have mentioned, we don't book anything less than we can live with. We are sailing July 19th on the Fascination, and I saw the number you are referring to. In the past I never noticed this on my docs. I believe our cruise is sold out, is this the cabin we will most likely have? I should mention we have 2 cabins. Mine says U193, and my husbands says U197. If that is true, they did a great job with keeping us together, even though we took a chance and did a guarantee. Just curious!

I just got my docs and had booked two 4A (inside) gty rooms. I checked on the back of my Sail & Sign. One cabin says R228 which is an outside w/ window and the other says E91 which is up three levels and also an outside cabin. I hope that it what we have when we check in!

serene56, When we get back, I will let you know if those numbers mean anything. If those are our cabins, it would be fabulous, if they are not, perfectly fine too! I have started to pack and cannot wait! My funship awaits me! lol

I just got my docs and had booked two 4A (inside) gty rooms. I checked on the back of my Sail & Sign. One cabin says R228 which is an outside w/ window and the other says E91 which is up three levels and also an outside cabin. I hope that it what we have when we check in!

pkluber----we also booked a 4A guarantee. Hope we get as good of an upgrade as you got. When are you sailing?

Actually, I am going to give the oldest boys the choice....they will be the party boys! They are both in college and haven't gone on a vacation for several years. I go on a cruise every year over spring break, so this one is for them.

Great upgrades, I also booked a 4a guarantee - hope to get somekind of upgrade. You received your documents quite early - lucky you. I am still waiting, this is our first cruise and I keep checking the mail each day. :rolleyes:

hey pkluber, my family is on elation august 8. there are 5 of us - michael - 47, deanna - 45, sarah - 19, allison - 16, jonathan - 11. maybe we'll see each other around. we are coming from mansfield, tx. this will be our 2nd cruise as a family, but the girls have both cruised with drill team and choir.

We are driving from Chicago and are looking forward to the trip. Hubby is staying home. Both the oldest & youngest have cruised before, my 17-yr old has cruised several times. He just sort of wanders the ship and likes to hit the places where there is music. Last year he fell asleep in one of the lounges & woke up around 2am & everyone was gone! HA! My oldest son (21) & nephew (20) are just looking forward to a good time.

Archived