Who do I contact??

I just got back from the best cruise ever on Monarch, and I was wondering who can I write to about the experience? We had wonderful service and I would like to mention some individuals on their exceptional service to us. I noted these people on my survey, but I want to make sure that someone very high up hears about them. Can I email RCI directly?

Thanks

I will write a full review in the next couple days after I recover a little more.;)

Write to Office of the president, rci, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Fl 33132

I am sure they will thank you back with a incentive to return .

But I see from your post you are doing CCL Pride on 2007? Why? If you had a great time on RCI ship why would you go to CCL? Try another RCI ship--the loyalty program is great as the ships are too.

I think it is great that you are taking the time to contact the powers that be to say what a great time you had. Too many people only send a personal letter to complain about every little thing. My hat is off to you. We should all take your lead and compliment the ship, crew or captain when credit is due. This is how these people get promotions and better positions.

I am DEFINATELY going to follow through. We had the best service, and we want to see those people get recognized. I will be writing a letter to the president of RCI.

InShape,

Jsut to answer your question. I LOVE RCI. Both cruises have been wonderful. My mother in law planned the carnival cruise in January for a family reunion, so I really didn't have a choice in the matter. She is Diamond equivalent with carnival and got us a great deal on our cruise. If I had my say, though we would be going on Royal Caribbean for that cruise as well! But I have heard good things about Carnival Pride, so I guess I will give it a try. And I think any day on whatever cruise ship is better than a day at home! ;)

I have sent emails to the "contact us" address mentioning individuals by name, and have always gotten a response thanking me for doing so and noting that word will be passed to the individuals (and I hope their superiors). Did it for Monarch and Vision. This time I'm going to write straight to the top. I have to tell you, I think Monarch's crew should be the standard to which the other ships are held.

I will do that Mandy's Mom ;)

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the president of RCI name?

115853934762624.gif

Friend of Henry

CJW Fan Cub

"Team 47"

RC Majesty of the Seas 9/8/03 ~ Honeymoon ;)

RC Monarch of the Seas 9/22/06 ~ First Ever Ladies Cruise (We found Henry, did you?? ;) )

I found lots of Henry's and kept saying HI to them all. Hubby just kept laughing......

check this out! This guy wasn't our room steward, but he brought Henry out just for us!!:D We were walking down the hall on the way back from dinner to change saying "Henry, where are you?" and he came running out and asked us if we needed a vaccuum. We started laughing and saying no we didn't need one, but we wanted to see Henry. He must have thought we were crazy!

henry_and_us.JPG.a9ec1d2f3501eb5bb66ff753d09fbd25.JPG

My DMIL wrote to Adam Goldstein after our cruise last year on the Radiance, telling him how wonderful everything was. His secretary called her about a month later to thank her for the nice letter. She couldn't believe Mr. Goldstein's secretary called her! ;)

I think Monarch's crew should be the standard to which the other ships are held.

I couldn't agree more. The crew of the mighty :rolleyes: Mariner (Western Carib. Aug. 27) could learn a little about genuine hospitality from our beloved little Monarch...

Happy Sails

Annette

p.s. Friends of ours sailed the Monarch the same week we did the Mariner - I was jealous when I heard how welcome they were made to feel:p.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who offered suggestions and addresses for me. I did write the letter of compliment to Mr. Goldstein. In my mailbox today was a letter signed by Mr. Goldstein himself, thanking me for my letter.... Just wanted to follow up with everyone, in case you wondered....

Have a great weekend!

We had a terrific suite attendant on Sovereign in August, Clifford Williams, and our RCI booking contact, Gus Machado, was also fabulous. After reading these posts, I think I should write a letter on their behalf as well. Clifford was the greatest-he even gave my niece and nephews a personal towel animal folding lesson in our cabin, which they loved!

I also wrote to him about our cruise in September. I wanted to make sure a few really good staff got recognition. I too received a letter back from Mr. Goldstein.

I really believe in sharing good news too...not always the bad :rolleyes: I hope it got to the staff that I named. They truly deserve a feather in their cap !

My first cruise with RCI was back in November of 01 on the Majesty. I had the best waiter of any cruise at that time. When I returned home, I sent an email to RCI letting them know what an outstanding job this person had done on the cruise. Well the next year I was back on this same ship again and this waiter saw me in the centrum. He came up to me and called me by name and thanked me for writing that letter. So they do forward this to the proper departments and it does go a long way for these hard working crew members.:)

Archived