Cruising Alaska on the Oosterdam - Pictoral Review

[font=Comic Sans MS]Thank you, thank you, for posting these amazing pictures! I don't think I've ever seen such interesting shots ... so different ... and the food!!! I could taste it. Thank you for taking the time with the preparation. Can't wait 'til November[/font]!

After just finishing crappy leftovers, I took a look at your pictures. Oh, that beef (it was Prime Rib and just the way I like it - RARE) was to die for. Made my mouth water. :D

You certainly do take wonderful pictures and I have enjoyed every one of them and also your reviews.

Do hope the back is healing. That was a nasty fall you took from the horse on your last cruise. It's been a long haul, hasn't it!

Take care of yourself which I know you are doing with all your physical therapy.

[quote name='Esme']
Do hope the back is healing. That was a nasty fall you took from the horse on your last cruise. It's been a long haul, hasn't it!

Take care of yourself which I know you are doing with all your physical therapy.[/QUOTE]Slowly and surely... It definitely took charge of 'my world' for a few months! I am moving better and better now, though, and by the end of next month I'll be able to drive again and ride horses again (at a very careful walk;) ). I am very fortunate. The fracture turned out to be a 'burst' vertebre, and I am told by my doctor that it is a small miracle it remained stable while I got myself from the interior of Belize back to the cruise ship on my own steam PLUS the x-rays are already starting to show some bone regeneration which is VERY good news:D

Thanks for your good thoughts:)
Ahnalira

Ahnalira...what a beautiful 'album' you put together to share! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write the text and posting the great pix!! My husband and I enjoyed it very much especially since we are booked to cruise with her this November! Glad that you're feeling better. Thanks again and happy future sailings!

Betty

[COLOR=Blue]These are the best cruise pics I have ever seen. Thanks for taking so much time taking them, describing them, and posting them. I don't know what you do for a living, but you could surely use this talent somehow!!!

I love the fact that you loved to photograph the food, glorious food! I can't wait for my next cruise in about 3 weeks on the Maasdam, and then for my second time on the Oo in November. By the way, I saw some parts of the Oo in your pictures that I didn't see when I was on her this past January. You definitely have a wonderful "eye" for art.

Thank you again for the detailed review and pictures!!![/COLOR]
Dee :D

Once again, I have to compliment you as well, Queen. Sadly I'll not see that Penthouse or even your suite, but I'll be perfectly happy with my mini-verandah. The food pictures are extraordinary ... the Alaska pictures make me almost change my mind about going there ... and the pictures of the ship just make me count the days all the more.

And, Dee, looks like we're on the same cruise!!!!:)

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]Loved your pictures, can't wait for the next installment! Your presentation is out of this world![/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#9932cc]Thank you!:D [/color][/font][/b]

Queen of Adventure,

What a wonderful job you have done with your pictorial review! Holland America should buy your pictures - the food ones are absolutely making me salivate ... lol. A BIG Thank You for your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to thank you so much for the titles and pictures, they were wonderful and informative. I am going on Oosterdam first of the year and I have been wondering how much difference there was from the Veendam and the Rydam. You answered a whole bunch of them. Is the bar on the other side of the dressing room? Thanks again for all your work. It was greatly appreciated by many. Sandiz

[quote name='Queen of Adventure']Here's part 2: Exploring more of the ship:D
[url="http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspplay/m.asp?m=68454&mpage=1&key="]http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspplay/m.asp?m=68454&mpage=1&key=[/url][/QUOTE]

YOU TAKE FABULOUS PHOTOS!:D

[quote name='clopaw']Queen, thanks so much for the wonderful pictures. Your commentary really helped to make them meaningful. I'm sorry that your back problem didn't permit you to be more active.[/QUOTE]Thanks:D I'll just have to book another cruise for when I'm a little more active;)

Archived