Crown Princess Review Published

hill6

Now I am crossing my fingers for some great reviews being posted quickly, once the Crown starts the Southern Caribbean route this winter as I am booked for that itinerary in April. Just wondering if the ship will be finally cleaned up from the 'tilt' once and for all :)

Great review, thanks.

Now I am crossing my fingers for some great reviews being posted quickly, once the Crown starts the Southern Caribbean route this winter as I am booked for that itinerary in April. Just wondering if the ship will be finally cleaned up from the 'tilt' once and for all :)

Cleaned up?? We were on 07/29 and it was cleaned up. Not sure what you are talking about. :confused:

Perki I was on her 4 days after the list and most of the clean up was accomplished by that point. The items that were not cleaned up were those that required replacement/repairs by outside manufacturers. I am pretty sure that those have been taken care of for a few weeks already.

Thanks for the comments.

Hi Perki,

When in April is your cruise? I am sailing April 7 with my friends and would like to know if you will be sailing with us. If so, join us on our very short roll call. I think we have about 5 people so far on it. I am sure it will pick up after the first of the year.

No, we are on the April 21st sailing, sorry!

And as for why I was asking about the clean up, I have read reviews from sailings just a few weeks ago noting that some outside light fixtures were still damaged, carpet was shrunk and musty smelling in some common areas that they felt needed to be replaced as it got wet from water from the pool, etc. So glad to hear maybe these were incorrect recollections and all is well! All I know is they have 7 months to get her PERFECT! :D

Thanks for the nice review.

How long did it take between the time you submitted to the time it was published on the board?

It took about three weeks to publish it from the time I wrote it. I was very busy at work/home right after returning and it took a bit to write.

Archived