New Signature Class

Captain Rhone

What do you the names should be assuming that there is eventually more than one? I think it should be SPAARNDAM and SCHIEDAM but it looks like we have a while to wait before we know as the keel probably won't be laid until at least January after the float-out of Queen Victoria...

What do you the names should be assuming that there is eventually more than one? I think it should be SPAARNDAM and SCHIEDAM but it looks like we have a while to wait before we know as the keel probably won't be laid until at least January after the float-out of Queen Victoria...

With the crowning of the King of the Netherlands finally, soon, what would be more fitting than KingDam? OrangeDam? RightDam? GuilderDam? HollandDam? TullipDam? etc...:cool:

With the crowning of the King of the Netherlands finally, soon, what would be more fitting than KingDam? OrangeDam? RightDam? GuilderDam? HollandDam? TullipDam? etc...:cool:

A little thing called "HAL tradition"

BTW, nothing is scheduled for the crowning of Willem Alexander - Oh yeah, it will happen eventually, but not soon! Mom is doing just fine, thank you! You'll see a new British king before you'll see a Dutch one!

Yes and there is something called CAPITALISM.. ccl DOES PRACTICE THIS STILL...

Oh sorry I see you call her.."Mom" sorry i did not know you are Royalty...:eek:

The current Queen of the Kingdom of the Netherlands did accept it from her Mother, not that long ago, and the new King I do think (IMHO) shall be Crowned sooner that a new king of England.

No I do not think he will reside in the Palis Het Loo. Which was summer residence...

A little thing called "HAL tradition" BTW, nothing is scheduled for the crowning of Willem Alexander - Oh yeah, it will happen eventually, but not soon! Mom is doing just fine, thank you! You'll see a new British king before you'll see a Dutch one!

Archived