paradise beach vs san francisco beach

frak

beach with things to do (like paradise beach-no one is talking about san francisco beach)good food,good place to hangout.i guess my real question should be "what is san francisco beach like"

thanks

I went to Paradise Beach and loved it, but they are right next door to each other--literally you can walk from one to the other in 10 seconds. To me, they looked pretty much the same. Why not just go there and decide which place you'd rather stay at for the day?

San Fran has a beach break offer online and it is all inclusive (lunch, chairs, umbrellas, alcohol and non alcohol drinks) Plus they have a fresh water pool. All for $40.00 adult and $20.00 kids.

www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com is the site to get more info on San Fransisco beach break.

My DH and I did the all inclusive thing last year. We had a great time. The food was pretty good, and the drinks... well lets just say, my husband's feet went numb and he got real mellow. (He's such a happy drunk.)

We were at Paradise Beach last Monday and I had to walk to San Fran Beach to go Parasailing..... the staff at San Fran Beach tried to talk me into using their facilities there... however we love PB and would not switch. There were always more people at PB.

I will be here Oct 31,2006. Do we just take a cab to the resort if we have reserved the "all inclusive" through the web?

If so..do we find the cab around the docks?

One ore..lol.

What is a fair price for a cab to this resort for two people.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone tell me what beach resort this is?

It just says "all enclusive resort" unless I am missing the name somewhere?

http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResort.htm

This is the Reef Club, we are doing this excursion Thanksgiving week, if you want a report back.

http://reefclubcozumel.com/

I will be here Oct 31,2006. Do we just take a cab to the resort if we have reserved the "all inclusive" through the web?

If so..do we find the cab around the docks?

One ore..lol.

What is a fair price for a cab to this resort for two people.

Thanks in advance.

You are responsible to get yourself to the resort.

Cab fare will run you $14.00 one way for a cab of 4 people to Paradise Beach.

Taxis in Cozumel are like fleas....they are everywhere...you will have no problem finding one at any time. And on the very off chance there are not 100 waiting for you when you walk out the gate...just ask the resort to call one for you and before you can sneeze...they are there.

We were just at Paradise Beach a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. We have done San Fran...Mr Sanchos...and Playa Azul and Paradise Beach is by far our favorite.

Why? One is because of Paradise Tom's willingness to take the time and come on these boards to help tourists who may never darken his door.

Two, all inclusives are fine if you can really eat and drink your money's worth. Personally, I like to pay as I go. The cheapest all inclusive would cost our family of 4 $140.00. (3 adults and 1 child)

At Paradise Beach, I have all the options to take or leave. For example, my oldest son gets the $8 wristband and uses all the non motorized toys. Hubby and I are not into that...so we don't have to buy that. Our youngest son has not in the past, but is going to try it when we return in December.

Two people buying the wrist bands on your trip would be $16.00. My cheese nachos run $7 a plate. Drinks start at $7 for a regular glass that will knock me on my behind but you can buy it in larger quantities like "yards". But for the sake of comparison...let's say hubby and I had 2 drinks apiece. That is $28.00. So far, our excursion is $16 for two wristbands, $7 for nachos and $28.00 for two drinks each. That is a total of $51.00. That is a lot cheaper than the $140.00 the all inclusive would cost us.

We can't stay out a long time because our youngest son is a special needs child...so the flexibility that Paradise Beach offers is perfect for us. We can stay as long or as short of time as we need.

The number of people at Paradise Beach depends on the number of ships in port. There were 4 ships there on the 11th and PB was not crowded at all.

You are going to have 7 ships in port that day (10-31-06). So I would recommend that you do your beach thing early to avoid the most crowds.

If you are into all adults (or mainly adults) there is also Nachi Cocum which is very expensive but more exclusive (69.00 per person all inclusive).

Have a great time. Cozumel is one of my most favorite ports.

playa mia beach is alos a great place

Playa Mia is one of the beaches I have not been to. Our table mates went earlier this month and had a ball. Although the Grandma said the music was little to loud and the place a little to "wild" for her taste. She was there with her family and still had a good time.

Can anyone tell me how much it cost to get into Playa Mia, do you have to book thru the cruise ship or can you make reservations directly with Playa Mia or do you pay when you get there if you havent booked it as an excursion?

Also, is Playa Mia right next to Paradise Beach?

Can anyone tell me how much it cost to get into Playa Mia, do you have to book thru the cruise ship or can you make reservations directly with Playa Mia or do you pay when you get there if you havent booked it as an excursion?

Also, is Playa Mia right next to Paradise Beach?

All of the beach resorts in that area kinda "run together". You definately do not have to book it through the cruise ship. You can simply take a taxi, which you have to do even if you book it through a cruise ship and pay the entrance fee when you get there.

I have not been to this beach, but from what I understand they offer an all inclusive also.

Have a great cruise!!

Archived