Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

• 2 weeks later...
just wondering where you got the CC cap* we are on the same cruise as you next march* W909 & think it is a great way to introduce ourselves
Hi Jim and I got our first caps off a guy on EBay but he's not on any moreBut the new black ones we just went to a place locally where they do embroidery* you can get the caps there and they embroided the C.C on it. Or you can buy your cap anywhere and they will embroider it(I hope thats how you spell it:o )We will probably all meet up somewhere on the ship. We will arrange to meet on a certain day and time and place. It will be very nice to meet you.Have you seen our Roll Call for our cruise? If your interested just go to roll calls and look for ours and post and join us there.

Look forward to hearing from you there.

Cheers Gail **

just wondering where you got the CC cap we are on the same cruise as you next march W909 & think it is a great way to introduce ourselves

Hi SAKA, as Gail said, why not join our roll call. It would be great to have you over there.

You're not far from me, I'm at Liverpool. My sister lives at Rosemeadow:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It was wonderful to check out your photos lorrae.

You still managed to get some nice shots of the isle of pines even though the weather was bad.

I am guessing the weather cleared up for mystery island and wala as those photo look great.

I agree karen, those island kids really make you stop and want to take many photos, they are all so dang cute

Hi

Karen, the native children were so cute,

and the little one at ekasup made everyone smile.

Karon, The photos were actually uploaded back

to front so we had great weather till the last island

which was isle of pines.

• 1 month later...
Here's some pics from Pacific Sun N823 (June 11-22). It's contains some pre cruise Auckland pics as well.

I was on the same cruse as you & I think we standing next to each other on the sail away and also I am in one of your photos!! :D :cool: