What are the Suite Perks?

KellyJ

Much to our surprise and delight, DH and I have been upgraded from a Junior Suite to a Grand Suite on the Serenade.

What are the Suite Perks beside Priority Embarkation and Use of the Concierge Lounge?

Any help is appreciated.

KellyJ

Much to our surprise and delight, DH and I have been upgraded from a Junior Suite to a Grand Suite on the Serenade.

What are the Suite Perks beside Priority Embarkation and Use of the Concierge Lounge?

Any help is appreciated.

KellyJ

Automatic robes in your cabin

Platter of treats delivered to your cabin on formal nights

BIG bathroom

Have fun!:)

Thank you cb and ckrobyn.

I wasn't sure what they were. I thought the mini bar might be free. Free clothes pressing, priority tenders, etc. I couldn't find any information in the brochures or online, but I knew that I could count on my fellow cruise critics.

Kelly J

I know that the one thing that I WILL book a suite for is the Concierge Lounge. My hubby and I went on a cruise for our 25th anniversary and went there every night before dinner for drinks . Also , there is a cappucino machine and continental breakfast (basically) in the morning. We even used the lounge to wait in while waiting to be called to leave the ship. It made it alot more comfortable.

NOT TO MENTION-------I have never cruised in a regular cabin but did book a cabin for my two children (18 and 19). I myself, would prefer not to cruise if I have to have an inside cabin. I LOVE the balcony and the extra room in the suite is INCREDIBLE! I have sailed in a junior suite once and an owners suite three times! LOVE the owners suite. We are sailing in December in a grand suite! Looking forward to seeing that one. I've seen it just walking by and it really looks nice, PLUS the concierge lounge which is NOT included with a Junior Suite.

Wish that I could help you, but I have never sailed on the AOS. I have been on the Mariner, Navigator and Explorer. (My apologies--I have only been in an owners suite twice! Mariner was a junior).

Only thing that I CAN tell you is that the Navigator owners suite was definately LARGER than the Explorers. Being on the hump is supposed to be a nice perk also! I have a grand suite on the Explorer hump cabin booked for next year.

Sorry that I couldn't be more help!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

LuvRCCl; Thanks anyway. It is funny how this whole planning thing goes. 1st we booked a balcony..Then JS, changed to GS and last night for the final time the OS. Once I saw it on the hump, I just knew we had to have it! Glad final payment is do soon so we can work on shore excursions. Still have 3 months to go!

• 2 weeks later...

We had an owners suite on the aos a few years back, it was wonderful:D It was on the hump but I don't think it made it any larger because the outside hallway also curved to follow the ship. You did get a little better view off of the balcony because of the hump though. That's a great upgrade, enjoy it.

A hump cabin is one on the curve (hump) at midship

Archived