Soda Cards - price & particulars

yoj13

Hi,

Thank you for the fast responses. Shoreguy by 'fountain'soda, am I right in assuming you mean non branded products and for the weekly charge of $40.25 can you have as many refills as you would choose. Thanks again - yoj13

Hi,

Thank you for the fast responses. Shoreguy by 'fountain'soda, am I right in assuming you mean non branded products and for the weekly charge of $40.25 can you have as many refills as you would choose. Thanks again - yoj13

They're mostly Coke products. It's fountain vs. in the can or bottle. The soda card covers: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water. Yes, unlimited.

I don't know if they have changed or not but when I went on the Sea two years ago they were not fountain, they were out of a can. Also they have went up on the price, I paid like $32 i think i know it wasn't $40!!! I don't think I could drink $40 worth of coke in a week!!

I believe it depends on the ship you are on and the age of the ship. I always buy the soda card and on the Wind the sodas were poured from a can, but they did not give you the whole can. The soda was poured into a glass from the can. On the POH..the sodas were dispensed from a fountain.

What are some of the FREE drinks on Jewel for passengers?

Tea, coffee, limonade, juices..??? Curios.... ???????

Thanks a lot.

Juices in the am and from room service at all times, Coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate, Ice tea at meals and the buffet, At dinner and the buffet all day espresso and cappuccino.

Oh I almost forgot:

Free champagne at the art auctions :D

One not Coffee is only free in the restaurants and buffet - You pay at the bars and Java Café.

We sailed on the Star in August. As memory serves, the price for the Coke sticker was $40.25. As we choose not to go into diabetic shock trying to drink enough soda to make it worth the price, we did not get it. I talked to a few people that did, and they said that anytime they wanted a soda, all they did was go to a location that had them, showed the coke sticker on their room key, and got what they wanted. At no time did I ever see a soda fountain. All soda that I saw was Coke products, and in a can. A note to NCL, cut the price of the soda card in half, and a lot more people would buy it.

We sailed on the Star in August. As memory serves, the price for the Coke sticker was $40.25. As we choose not to go into diabetic shock trying to drink enough soda to make it worth the price, we did not get it. I talked to a few people that did, and they said that anytime they wanted a soda, all they did was go to a location that had them, showed the coke sticker on their room key, and got what they wanted. At no time did I ever see a soda fountain. All soda that I saw was Coke products, and in a can. A note to NCL, cut the price of the soda card in half, and a lot more people would buy it.

They don't want more people buying it why cut the price.;) You are right if you buy soda by the drink you get cans. With the soda card you get coke fountain products from the bar gun expect those locations that don't have a bar gun.

From NCL.com

Adult Refillable Soda Fountain Cup

* Pricing is subject to change without notice

Adult Soda Program.

Prepaid @ $5.75 per day per person x Cruise days

Unlimited Fountain Soda

The entire cruise must be purchased

Non-Refundable.

Includes:

Coke

D. Coke

Sprite