question about e-docs

cassie225

Here is my question. We are a group of 20.booked with one online TA-changed and went with another TA because we got better prices. Everyone has recieved their cruise documents except 2 of our rooms(they are groups of 3). They are able to register with NCL online and they have all made final payment. Everyone else got their docs 10/09/2006. They have assigned room numbers -Cat II- Will they need docs to board-we leave 12/17/2006. Is it a possibility they are holding their docs because they might offer an upsell or maybe a free upgrade? Do we need to call and set matters straight. Thanks

Here is my question. We are a group of 20.booked with one online TA-changed and went with another TA because we got better prices. Everyone has recieved their cruise documents except 2 of our rooms(they are groups of 3). They are able to register with NCL online and they have all made final payment. Everyone else got their docs 10/09/2006. They have assigned room numbers -Cat II- Will they need docs to board-we leave 12/17/2006. Is it a possibility they are holding their docs because they might offer an upsell or maybe a free upgrade? Do we need to call and set matters straight. Thanks

Just call the TA:rolleyes: When you change a booking a lot of "stuff" can go wrong.

...guess i should have replied to the original question too. i am *obviously* on the same sailing. when i spoke with the upsell desk a couple of weeks ago, the woman i worked with said that docs should be out 30-45 days prior to sailing. i booked directly thru NCL. gues this means we should get them in the next couple of weeks.

luv2

• 3 weeks later...

Our favorite cabin is an aft. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the wake. It seemed to be endless. It was also very quet. We have mostly cruised NCL. We will be on the Jewel in March and were unable to get an aft so we are on deck 11 in a mini suite as far forward as you can get. So This time we will be able to see where we are going where as before we could see where we went. Has anyone been in forward cabin right in the front? If so how smooth was the ride and did you enjoy it?

Once you have completed the online registration you

Do NOT need paper docs.

Do NOT need e-docs or emails.

Do NOT need luggage tags.

Just show up with the proper ID and you are all set. We did it and were on the ship in a few minutes. Many others have reported this weekly as well.

Have a good cruise.

in seattle, some porters had them in their pockets, others just took you by the table (set up by the doors to the luggage scan) and told you to fill them out. we didn't have that much luggage, as we were looking around for the box (i knew was there somewhere) a porter came by and pointed out the table and gave us a marker. a regular 6ft banquet table they set up ...had boxes of luggage tags.

Porters took my luggage curbside from the trunk of my vehicle. How then do you get luggage tags for them, if you dont use the e-docs luggage tags?

they check to make sure you have tags and will just pull them out of their pocket and make one up.

THIS REALLY IS SIMPLE FOLKS - REALLY.

Archived