Customer service-not really!

hcat

Yesterday I spent a full lunch hr trying to get some help with a problem in having a promotion credited to our account--It was NOT a coupon but a brochure that gave a $99 discount in the brochure but they did not confirm within the promised time frame. Also checked in July without any luck... So yesterday I started to call Customer Service & Captains Club--no one could help--some were better than others & a few rude & misinformed--by last night I had spoken to 12 diff peoplee with no success. The key I finally learned is to call & ask for the Resolutions dept. They actually can take up these issues right away---& they did--only took three calls to them to get the credit & make sure they reflected my correct deposit amount. I usually have my TA do this but had not yet turned the cruise over to her...so if you booked yourself & have this type of problem try Resolutions Dept... the other calls were a waste of time--I just think cruising is gettting too big to handle us all!

We love RCCL but customer service is probably their weakest point. It is so hard getting a straight answer. It is sometimes hard to get someone you can understand. The language thing has had me quite frustrated at times. I try not to hurt their feelings but I have to keep asking them to repeat themselves. I am sure they find me rude but I honestly don't understand what they are saying. I hope someone at corporate will read this post and try to improve their service but I doubt it.

Archived