Bidding on hotels in FLL

mere6373

I am trying to book a 1 night precruise stay in FLL. I want to try bidding on it through a site like priceline, but I dont know what "region" to select. I have read that SE 17th St. is the place to stay. What are is is this in?

Thanks for your help!

I am trying to book a 1 night precruise stay in FLL. I want to try bidding on it through a site like priceline, but I dont know what "region" to select. I have read that SE 17th St. is the place to stay. What are is is this in?

Thanks for your help!

Good morning, the region? You must be meaning what

Zone. Downtown, 3 and 4 stars are what I usually bid on.

I want to try bidding on it through a site like priceline, but I dont know what "region" to select.

This site like Priceline, should have a map that shows the various areas their hotels are in. Compare that to a map of Ft Lauderdale, or compare their map to Priceline's map. If staying in Ft Lauderdale, and bidding on Priceline, I would bid for the downtown, or beach zones. As signman said it is very important to research the area, and prices before bidding. I use http://www.biddingfortravel.com The site that Bequia mentioned is also good. Also, I seldom bid less than 3*, mostly 4*.

Archived