I am a bit embarassed to ask, but i need to know. Swimwear and aft balcony?

LolaWiz

Lolawiz - you look very good in the bathing suit. However, it's very obvious about the 2 "enhancements" you had done (nothing wrong w/ improving oneself!). I do think the top would look better if you couldn't see them peeking out the bottom of the suit. I think it looks a little tacky that way.

The back looks great. At 45 I'm still about 120lbs (5'6') but no way could I get away w/ wearing a tonga bottom like yours. Between 20 and 35, I did have the body but I didn't have the nerve! Now I have the nerve, but not the bottom:)

So faunt it while you have it honey. You'll make the men on the cruise drool and the women will make snide remarks about your surgery to make themselves feel better. Enjoy it.

• 2 months later...

my husband and walked to the back of the ship on sunny moring just after breakfast and saw a couple laying out on a rear deck nude, was kind of a shock that we could see them but after we smiled down they both waved. I guess if we would have knocked on the cabin door we could have joined them but then again that would made for alot bigger smiles

I know you were only kidding but ........................

That someone is on their balcony in the nude does not mean they are sending an invitation for others to join them, the same way people on a chartered nudist cruise are not participating, for new sexual opportunities.

That they might enjoy being on exhibit may be their objective, as was, I think, the intent of the OP, but it does not mean they want others to join them.

Again, I am not nearly evolved enough to be comfortable without textile, but I don't make assumptions about people more comfortable with their own and other people's skin than I am.

(And having reread this, I sound like a witch on a broomstick. :) )

Hey, don't worry about it. We had a Starboard side Verandah cabin and I went naked a couple of times on it. (And if we had had an aft cabin, I would have done the same thing!) And my bikini was pretty teeny. Based on all of the microscopic Speedos on men who should definitely NOT have been wearing Speedos, I'd say you don't have anything to worry about. (Some of these were serious banana hammocks, if you know what I mean!) I played pool games in my teeny bikini (yes, it did have polka dots) and didn't flash anyone. So, go, girl. You wear your sexy suit with pride!!!

2hot4thehottub

I said there will be at least one person on the ship that looks worse than I do so I'll be ok. And heck, I'll probably never see them again anyway. I'm not fat, but I'm not a bean pole either. Go for it girlfriend!!!

Hahhaha This is exactly the sort of thinking that resulted with me being naked in St Barts...and let me add that by body is, in no uncertain terms, more than pleasingly plump! There I was...standing on this gorgeous stretch of beach when it occurred to me I could die tomorrow without ever having the "skinny" dippping experience. Plus, I would never see any of these people again so...off went the bathing suit and into the water I plunged. After a lovely refreshing swim I looked out to the beach to see that a busload of tourists had invaded MY area. There was just NO way I was getting out of that water to pull and tug my bathing suit onto my wet oversized body. Thankfully I was able to signal an aquaintance who brought my bathing suit into the water for me. So, I successfully got INTO the water naked, but made it out fully covered. Live and learn. Since then, I have learned to take my bathing suit with me into the water if a naked opportunity presents itself just in case..because you never know....you could die tomorrow..or a busload of tourists can invade your private beach!

Archived