Anyone experience this?

biddy belle

Does anyone know how reliable the cabin number is that appears on your immigration form? We had a guarantee, and our docs still show that, but a cabin appeared on the forms approximately two days after booking. Could you still be reassigned or, horrors, downgraded? Only 26 days to go!

Good chances is that it will be your cabin. Quick for a guarantee but it happens. Highly, highly unlikely you'd be assigned a lower cabin category now that they've assigned you to a specific cabin. Always a chance, and who knows what the "upgrade fairy" might do, that you'd be moved to an even higher category. That can happen today, tomorrow, or the day you arrive at the terminal. :)

Chances are that will be your cabin, but we did have an instance where we booked a BB Guarantee, got assigned an A about two weeks before sailing, and were bumped to an S Suite four days before sailing, though I'd imagine that's very rare.

Still, keep checking your immigration form as long as it will let you - you never know :)

Biddy belle,

I spoke with ship services the first of the week and asked her about the room on the immigration form. She said that if they upgrade it's usually 7 to 10 days before your cruise because they make sure all the guarantee's are done first. I have an assigned room, but she said that could change. she said to keep watching, but we might not find out until we get there. Fingers crossed, but I'm satisfied with my room.

Archived