CD on Liberty of the Seas??

anybody hear who the CD will be? Is Graham Seymour the top dog at RCI as far as CD's go?

TIA

Bill

Graham is no longer with Royal Caribbean or any cruise line. He got married, moved back across the pond and is living a new life. He said that he might be available to fill in from time-to-time, on a part time basis, if needed.

Graham is no longer with Royal Caribbean or any cruise line. He got married, moved back across the pond and is living a new life. He said that he might be available to fill in from time-to-time, on a part time basis, if needed.

That didn't last long. He was the CD on my Princess cruise in 6/04. Why would anyone want to get married?? Sheesh. I told my wife he isn't with RCI anymore. She was saddened. She was up every morning watching his antics on the TV.

hahaha youre the first one to play along with the whole Borat thing. Most people probably dont know about that...good stuff lol.

I like you...do you like me??

That was off the wall movie.

Bill

hahaha youre the first one to play along with the whole Borat thing. Most people probably dont know about that...good stuff lol.

I still haven't seen it...But I have been dying to. Maybe this weekend. I just don't get to the movies very often. What with all the drinking and such!;)

I still haven't seen it...But I have been dying to. Maybe this weekend. I just don't get to the movies very often. What with all the drinking and such!;)

I'm sure you can ask on CC how to smuggle booze into the theater.:D

I always watched the Ali G show so I knew about Borat. When I saw that there was a movie coming I said to my son,"We have to go see that."

I was crazier than anything i could have imagined.

Bill

I'm sure you can ask on CC how to smuggle booze into the theater.:D

I always watched the Ali G show so I knew about Borat. When I saw that there was a movie coming I said to my son,"We have to go see that."

I was crazier than anything i could have imagined.

Bill

haha this is too funny...Borat was insane...hes too funny..i saw it 3 times. I think Ali G is funnier because of the people he interviews, but you have to laugh at Borat

you can very easily combine the two! i went to Borat pretty buzzed lol

I saw "Borat" with my son and his girlfriend. I must confess I'm not really into "ambush humor" which is totally at the expense of unsuspecting people. The naked wrestling wrestling scene was over and above anything I have ever witnessed. (And many say pro-wrestling is bad, but WWE is tame compared to that.) Still I have never heard my son laugh so hard and so long at anything.

I know Cohen is Jewish but when the movie had the whole "running of the Jews" patterned after Pamplona's annual runnning of the bulls, I was appalled. Such "humor" falls flat on me. The audience, however, was laughing hysterically. Call me a fuddy duddy stick in the mud. Guilty as charged.

This movie has earned millions and millions of dollars. Clearly a lot of folks like it; they really, really like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived