Voyager Bedding...new?

Just got off the Voyager TA last week. The bedding is all new and cuddly. Some didn't like the duvets and felt they were too heavy but we thought they were nice.

Really enjoyed the Voyager - have a great cruise.

Sandy

Sure hope so, I'll be sleeping on one of her beds next Saturday (well, maybe Sunday morning).

me too me too. great to hear the bedding was upgraded & by the time we sail on the Rhapsody so will hers. I am interested to see how it will be better on the sofa bed, IF it is. tha's what I get & had no complaints when I slept on it on our last crusie. We shall see in 1 week!!!!!

They are quite nice, as I inspected them & they are 2 flat bed sheets sewn together & they put a quilt inside instead of a good down comforter as I use. They were very heavy to me as well on Freedom, so we pulled it out & used the duvet as our blanket as it was quite warm the entire cruise & we had AC on HI!

I sure hope Brilliance has new bedding by 4/16 for our TA...........

Just got off the Voyager TA last week. The bedding is all new and cuddly. Some didn't like the duvets and felt they were too heavy but we thought they were nice.

Really enjoyed the Voyager - have a great cruise.

Sandy

Hi Sandy And Sue, can't believe we have been off Voyager a week already!.

My views of the new bedding. We had the cabin made up as a twin to give us more floor space. There is a mattress topper on the bed, mine kept slipping and made me feel as if I was falling out of bed:eek: !! After 2 nights I investigated and found it hadn't been anchored down by the corner straps. It was not moving due to any "heavy" action though it was rough sailing up to Lisbon and the ship was rocking;) :p We also had the aircon on max and were still way too warm. Tip- we had curtains that closed between the sofa bed and beds. Close them and the cool air will be "caught" in your side of the room.:)

I found this on someone's blog....

New Bedding Schedule:

Splendour—Completed

Legend—Completed

Navigator- 6/10/06 – 8/5/06-- Completed

Voyager- 6/17/06 – 8/5/06-- Completed

Sovereign- 7/3/06 – 8/18/06-- Completed

Monarch- 8/7/06 – 9/22/06-- Completed

Explorer- 8/5/06 – 9/22/06-- Completed

Enchantment- 8/19/06 – 9/30/06-- Completed

Vision- 9/24/06 – 11/5/06-- In Progress

Empress- 10/28/06- 11/9/06

Radiance- 1/7/07 – 2/17/07

Majesty- 1/12/07 – 2/8/06

Rhapsody- 2/3/07 – 2/24/07

Serenade- 2/24/07 – 4/21/07

Jewel- 2/18/07 – 4/4/07

Grandeur- 4/4/07 – 4/28/07

Brilliance- 4/28/07 – 5/17/07

Mariner- 4/23/07 – 5/20/07

Adventure- 5/20/07 – 7/22/07

I'm happy since we will be on the Serenade in Sept for 13 nites.

CuriousCat

This may be a dumb question.... but, does the new bedding make the cabin look different from the pictures on the website? Did they change the bedspreads and the drapes? If so, I would imagine the cabins have a totally different look - right or wrong?

Thanks!

Im goin on the brilliance in late june......and supposivly its supposed to by drydocked sometime in may, and get all new bedding and get spruced up.....im not sure...can anyone confurm this? If so what kind of spruucing up are they doing?

thanks,

Nick

Archived