Should I be worried our room is right above the royal promanade on NOS?

K1226M

We are on Deck six on NOS right about the Cafe Promanade and Ben and Jerry's we are in cabin 6250 balcony cabin. Should I be worried it might be really loud? We will have our son with us who will be 18months and goes to be around 7:30pm. Will there be a lot of noise? I'm not worried about the mornings, as well are very early risers and are up but 7am every day.

Thanks

Karen

Will there be a lot of noise?

I'm not sure cb understood your question based on the ceiling comment. But as far as sound....Some friends of mine were in that room last year on the Explorer. They told me they only heard some noise during the parades and Promenade shows. Otherwise, the glass is thick and they heard nothing.

If I am not mistaken, I believe everyone has misread the OP's question. They have a BALCONY cabin on deck 6, not a promenade cabin. With this being the case they should have no noise at all from the promenade because their cabin won't actually be over the promenade, it will be over the kitchen area at the back of the Cafe Promenade where they prepare the food that they serve in the Cafe Promenade. I would not expect this to be a noisy cabin at all. I've never seen more than one or two staff members in that kitchen area at any given time. Mostly they are out behind the serving counters. It should be fine! :D

Archived