My TA confirmed the WRONG cruise!!!!

7SeasLover

I'd like to know that also. My upcoming cruise takes me up to Silver but I'm guessing I don't get the credit until the cruise after that? With a back-to-back' date=' I won't have to wait long to find out!:D[/quote']

Unless you booked the back to back as a single cruise :eek:

"""Is the board weird to anyone else today? Now I don't have an 'edit' option. I tried to start a thread about posting problems, but it was deleted. """"

Yes, the board is incredibly weird to me today. I posted, it showed up on

that page that you get after you send in a post. Yet now, after 7 hours, it's not on the board. Went to post again to the same thread, and there is the post I had made. tried to do it again, it seemed to take, yet it still doesn't show up. Daughter can't find it either, so it's not just my computer. It wasn't a nasty post, or even remotely controversial, so I can't imagine that it would be removed via censorship.

The board gods must be angry with me. :(

Gremlins! :eek: Gremlins have taken over! Did someone feed them after midnight?

The boards have been sluggish at best, but my posts have all made it. Funny... my TA's revised confirmation never made it. She said I'm not to worry though.

Gremlins! :eek: Gremlins have taken over! Did someone feed them after midnight?

The boards have been sluggish at best, but my posts have all made it. Funny... my TA's revised confirmation never made it. She said I'm not to worry though.

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Don't try to smuggle any birds back from SA. ;)

Jackie

I got my final billing yesterday and everything was correct. We ARE going to South America instead of the Caribbean! Yahoooo!

An added bonus... the final payment was $45 less than the original quote. Gosh, now I can go shopping! :o

I got my final billing yesterday and everything was correct. We ARE going to South America instead of the Caribbean! Yahoooo!

An added bonus... the final payment was $45 less than the original quote. Gosh, now I can go shopping! :o

I love happy endings:)!

Archived