Congrats ADF!!

Congratulations ADf on booking your cruise for July - we were in Darwin on Friday and I ummed and ummed about a cruise leaving on the 28th JUne for $785 pp but then it came down to airfares to get to Sydney - with it being school holidays etc - so I didn't book it.

Again Congratulations on cruising again - just wish I could come with you.

Rach

Thankyou. Hubby was just saying hasn't anyone noticed yet. I updated my counter last night but didn't do the roll call till today.

This will be nice as am I going with flatmates from the old single days and our kids, plus a few others. Was originally supposed to be the 4 flatmates by themselves but that was wrecked that by Lastdrinks and I going in Oct and she will probably never cruise again after the bout of seasickness. So us other 3 are going without her.

Ok Ok I gve up. I cannot keep up with all your cruises.

How on earth did you convince hubby "this" time you "needed" another cruise.

It really is hard to say no with all those cheap fares going.

I think we might need a disney cruise from sydney for something different...

You must be an expert at putting on those countdown clocks by now!!! are you considering changing you user name to aussiecruisefan any time soon.....

cheers and well done

karon

Thought the 2 counters would hide it. I have been working for 19 years (god I am old) and so have some long service leave and annual leave. I also take "purchased leave" which is basically 3 weeks unpaid leave but the split loss of income over a whole year instead of earning zero dollars for 3 weeks at a time.

Thankyou. Hubby was just saying hasn't anyone noticed yet. I updated my counter last night but didn't do the roll call till today.

This will be nice as am I going with flatmates from the old single days and our kids, plus a few others. Was originally supposed to be the 4 flatmates by themselves but that was wrecked that by Lastdrinks and I going in Oct and she will probably never cruise again after the bout of seasickness. So us other 3 are going without her.

Exactly 100 days apart hey? Ther is no way I could get to cruise without my hubby. Can I have your hubby ADF?

Karen

Plenty of times I would say sure, but he certainly does have his moments. All is not uneven. He and daughter are going to Europe in November for 3 weeks without me!

That is why he is not coming because he doesn't have enough leave. We also work in the same area so it makes it hard for everyone else when we usually disappear together.

Thought it was really cool when I discovered they were 100 days apart, that was certainly unplanned.

Tossed a bloody coin. As if you would hear the end of it if you didn't go with us. So DD isn't getting her braces? :D

PS: Fix your counters up the the times match up!

Right, now everyone can hassle Keepcruising, have you seen her countdowns!!!!!

maybe she isnt telling you something??maybe you will get to the port and the ship would have left three hours ago!!!!:eek:

Keepcrusing ....can i borrow your coin?

when i saw this thread back at top with a message from you ADF my first thoughts where "oh No what has happened now?"

glad everything is still crusiing along nicely.

karon

Well Jane and Sandra, I'm impressed. Wondered how long it would be before Sandra and John were tempted, lol. Great going guys, sounds like it's going to great fun.

I'll just keep looking forward to our cruise coming up in, how long Sandra, 24d, 22hr 20m & 7s. lol

Kerri

Archived