Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

BlonyX- Yah 320 is a long wait. But I am checking hotels one night pre-cruise and then all the excursions (Belise, Costa Rica, Panema). Then post cruise sending the kids home and staying a couple of days in Key West. So have to plan that. It will get me through the winter. Summer flies by and then we start counting again....

If I could cruise tomorrow I could.

p.s. Pride is the weekend before the July 1 weekend. Hope you make it!

cheers,

PA

Etoile--Just received an Olivia 2 for 1 offer for their Caribbean trip (with Melissa Etheridge) by e-mail. We don't fly, so I'm going to call and ask them if they'll honor it for their RT Mexican Riviera out of LA (or SD or wherever) in the fall. Wish me luck!

Kristen of Kristen and Kathy

Hola, We love to cruise, and usually travel with others, gay and straight. We try to book every 2 years. We've done Disney (without kids), NCL and are booked for our 3rd Princess cruise (Panama Canal) March 2008. We have been to Alaska and Hawaii on IP. I also think that Olivia is expensive, even though I understand why (I think). I would consider a Rosie cruise if the kids in my family wanted to go. We have found Princess and Disney very gay friendly, as far as the crew are concerned. We've had no bad experiences with fellow passengers or entertainment either. For Panama Canal we have booked 4 of us, my wife (we're from MA) and I and her sister and a friend . We're getting a suite (first time) and an inside cabin. Anyone want to join us ?

Hi Rerepunim,

Panama Canal is one of the cruises we're considering for next year. Which ship and date have you booked? If we decide to go on the same cruise, we'll definitely let you know. We want to wait until we complete our upcoming cruise (8 days from now!) before we decide. We need to evaluate how many sea days we'll want in the future as well as whether we will sail again with Princess or go back to RCCL or Holland.

Thanks for joining us!

For the folks heading for Las Vegas,

If you felt like dancing a beat with other ladies of a similar persuation, you might want to check out Girl Bar at Krave on the strip (in front of Aladdin Hotel I think). It's women's night every saturday at Krave and is run by the LA promoters of the same name. We usually go to LV Sun-Thurs so I've never had the opportunity to go, but I suspect it's similar to their long-standing LA club.

Happy gambling!

Unfortunately we were tired on Saturday so we didn't make it, and we are leaving again next Saturday afternoon. If we hadn't had our first flight canceled we could have done it! Thanks for the tip though.

Hi Rerepunim,

We'll be on the IP in just six days from now! Even though it's going to Hawaii versus the Panama Canal, I'll be able to give you some information about the ship itself. Anything you'd like to know about the ship? I'll have internet access during our 15 days, so I can answer any questions you might have. I'll be doing a live post during the cruise under the "Roll Call" board, but I'll also be checking this thread.

Hi!

What a great thread! My partner and I (I'm 33, she is 35) are going on our very first cruise next week with our 13 year old son and the mom-in-law. We are traveling on the Carnival Glory, leaving March 3rd. Are there any other lesbians with kids going on this cruise? I would really love to meet other couples to hang out with :) Neither of us are drinkers and I know the Carnival line is supposedly the "Party Boat" cruise ship line....so I'm kind of worried about that...I plan to bring plenty of books to read...lol...Yup, I'm a boring girl :)

Samantha

Aloha Ladies!

I've started a live post on the Roll Call Threads, but thought I'd check in her to say hi. We sailed out yesterday on time. Seas are a bit rough (had 11 to 18 foot waves last night), but the Bonine is working and we're enjoying ourselves. We've seen a few other women together so far in passing, but haven't met anyone yet..but it's early, only our 1st full day out of 15!

Welcome Silverwolfe2003! Hope you find some fellow cruises for your journey.

More later.

Aloha Ladies!

I've started a live post on the Roll Call Threads, but thought I'd check in her to say hi. We sailed out yesterday on time. Seas are a bit rough (had 11 to 18 foot waves last night), but the Bonine is working and we're enjoying ourselves. We've seen a few other women together so far in passing, but haven't met anyone yet..but it's early, only our 1st full day out of 15!

More later.

Glad you're having a great time! You have got a wonderful journey ahead of you - hopefully the seas will calm down a bit. Have lots of fun!

This thread is a wonderful find! My partner and I are 35 and 29 and live in NC. We are going on our first cruise in 10 days! We picked the NCL Pearl because we have read great reviews about it and are very excited. Anyone on the March 11 sailing?

Aloha Ladies!

More later.

Can't wait to hear more! Have a wonderful carefree time together. Let us hear from you when you can......

Hi everyone!. My partner and I (40's) will be doing our first cruise on the pearl 4/13!. We have been together 17+ years and have only done sailing trips, so this ought to be a BIG difference. I have heard of the FOD so I will check that out. Matter of fact I looked at some "dailies" and it seems theres a FOD almost everyday.

Anyone hit the Pearl up yet and if so, did you check out any of the FOD's?.

:cool:

Hi Helen! Rats, you are going to be on the Pearl exactly one month ahead of me!

Etoile,

I'll let you know what we see!. When I first booked i booked a room w/ a porthole, then a window, then a balcony now I am in a mini. My bride stopped me there, so as we would have some money left to party with!

;)

Etoile,

I'll let you know what we see!. When I first booked i booked a room w/ a porthole, then a window, then a balcony now I am in a mini. My bride stopped me there, so as we would have some money left to party with!

;)

I didn't even realize they had portholes on the Pearl! My wife is happy with anything except an inside - she wants the natural light - but we are in a mini-suite (11066) because we are sharing with my mother. I will be anxious to hear if the mini-suite is really enough room for three people!

Hi All,

The Island Princess is a beautiful ship. We're really having a great time. Not too many "Sisters" aboard, but fun anyway. Weather has been very kind to us. We just landed in Hilo today and had sunshine and warm weather all day. They told us it had rained here for the past two weeks. It's considered the wetest place on earth...but not today! Yeah! Tomorrow we do a helicopter tour of the Big Island...should be great fun.

I'd do this cruise again in a heartbeat...in fact, I know I'll do it again, either with Princess or another cruiseline.

Welcome to all our new Sisters!

Keep on cruising. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!