CCL Declares Dividend

bepsf

CCL today declared a dividend of 27.5 cents per share for shareholders of record as of Feb. 16. The dividend is payable on March 9.

That oughta pay for a Pinnacle luncheon and a couple Martini's

;)

I like it;) especially since we have more than 100 shares. I have been thrilled to see the stock come back up recently. I love being in the green. I have not wanted to say too much.

Gee Lisa, I wonder if that dividend is directly proportional to the number of bookings you have :D If so, I think the rest of the stock holders should pass on a penny of thier dividend to you so you can invest it back in cruise bookings :D ......I just wish I had the time to go on all those bookings :(

Gee Lisa, I wonder if that dividend is directly proportional to the number of bookings you have :D If so, I think the rest of the stock holders should pass on a penny of thier dividend to you so you can invest it back in cruise bookings :D ......I just wish I had the time to go on all those bookings :(

Bob, that sounds like a wonderful idea:D I would like to think I helped a little (Does anyone want my paypal account to deposit your pennies on March 9th;) ) I like always having 4 cruises booked. I may even book the Oosterdam for March next year while I am on the upcoming Oosterdam in March.

I bought my shares too close to the high last year, so I'm still slightly in the red on share price. The dividends have put me in the black however, and the SBC's for 4 cruises in 2006 has been the icing on the cake.

I bought my shares too close to the high last year, so I'm still slightly in the red on share price. The dividends have put me in the black however, and the SBC's for 4 cruises in 2006 has been the icing on the cake.

Grumpy, I too would have been in the red but when it dropped fairly low this past year I purchased more stock so my average cost was not a lot lower:)

Hey my timing was good. I bought 110 shares last week when I rolled over an IRA! Woohoo!!! Man that is almost $30. Too bad I can't spend my new found wealth, cos it is in an IRA. :D

jc

But you won't be paying taxes right away on those dividends, either:D

I'll take the dividend (happily :) ), but after taxes and all it really doesn't amount to much.

But those stockholder on-board credits! I look at those as tax-free dividends of a very nice sort. The more cruises I book the more I make! This is a math I understand. :D (And a great big Bronx Cheer to the IRS. :p )

Great!! Let’s see now, we purchased 110 shares at 39.5 when we had three future HAL cruises booked ($750 OBC). Since we purchased the shares, the price has gone up to 52.2 (+$1397). And now an additional $30.25 as a dividend! Am I a financial genius or just lucky???:D I guess I should sell right now but I want to continue taking HAL cruises. (My apologies, Grumpy1:) )

Great!! Let’s see now, we purchased 110 shares at 39.5 when we had three future HAL cruises booked ($750 OBC). Since we purchased the shares, the price has gone up to 52.2 (+$1397). And now an additional $30.25 as a dividend! Am I a financial genius or just lucky???:D I guess I should sell right now but I want to continue taking HAL cruises. (My apologies, Grumpy1:) )
I would say you are a lucky financial genius!

Grumpy, you're not alone, but the OBC and the dividends do take the sting out of it.

Archived