Name and Password?

Aquahound

I haven't got the password popup but I still find that the boards are worse than ever. Too many posts seem to get lost in cyber space where it shows that you are the last poster yet the post doesn't appear then you have to post again to get the 1st one to show up! ERRRR!!!!:eek:

Sandie

I hate when that happens!

I haven't got the password popup but I still find that the boards are worse than ever. Too many posts seem to get lost in cyber space where it shows that you are the last poster yet the post doesn't appear then you have to post again to get the 1st one to show up! ERRRR!!!!:eek:

Sandie

I get it the other way round! My post is there when you actually go into the thread, but I don't show as the last poster or that there is a new post by me!

Sandie

It SEEMS to me, to be traffic related. (I'm an IT professional, but not at all familiar with this forum software.) At 3am on a weekday morning the board seems to run great. About 4 in the afternoon or 11am, its the same old problems.

It SEEMS to me, to be traffic related. (I'm an IT professional, but not at all familiar with this forum software.) At 3am on a weekday morning the board seems to run great. About 4 in the afternoon or 11am, its the same old problems.

Aahhh........that makes sense. Of course now I'm getting that annoying pop up box you guys are talking about!:mad: I have found that it pops up several times per page if you click cancel but if you click on the X then it only shows up once per page........still annoying though!

It seems like its similar to norovirus..............some have gotten rid of it but have passed it on to others!:p:D

Sandie

Archived