Silly Question.....

rianvi

I know this is a silly question but I would appreciate some feedback. We have only ever sailed with Celebrity...but this year, will be sailing with Princess and RCI. On our past cruises, I have purchased Celebrity items sunh as tote bags, water bottle holders, etc. Is it in poor taste to use these while on other cruise lines? Silly, I know but not sure.

Thanks in advance....

Peace, Anna:)

You see it but I don't like it personally. Celebrity stuff is okay on RCI since they are really the same company Celebrity is just more upscale.

BTW since you like Celebrity I feel you will like Princesss better. Princess is not as upscale as Celebrity but MUCH nicer then RCI.

I have done this with a tote bag. Used a HAL bag on Celebrity. I got to meet several people who were interested in what I thought of HAL. As above it was easy to spot my HAL bag on the snorkle boats as it was the only one amoung a sea of Celebrity. I found that it was a great way to meet people (I'm single).

I agree, it just shows that you have 'crusied around'...I doubt anyone would actually *say* anything. And if they do, hey, just say something like...'yeah, we were on (insert crusie line here) last year...and now I decided to try (insert current line)...Im trying to decide which I like best'...:cool:

No big deal

I'd not think twice about it if I saw someone carrying a bag from another line. I might ask them if they had a great cruise with XYZ line, but nothing further.

Variety is great, we've cruised on 7 different lines and loved all but one. Loyalty is great, too, but sometimes ya gotta get out there a little differently.

A big thankyou to everyone who responded. I now have our celebrity totes, etc. packed for our cruise Feb. 24th. We are looking forward to trying Princess and then R.C.I in August. By our next Celebrity, we are certain to have other lines' totes:D .

Take care and thanks again.

Peace, Anna

Archived