Can you transfer reservation back to Royal Carrr. from TA

blmcdps

Might not be able to, unless the agency is willing to release it and give up their commission. This one might be hard to make happen, but if you need to discuss something with RCI, have your agent arrange a three way call or go to her/his office and get RCI on the line.

If it is before final payment u can transfer back to the cruiseline. We meet a TA on one of our cruises and promised us the world..hubby is a really nice person and gave her one of our bookings only to find out she was actually charging us More than the cruiseline and would not take our plat discount and coupons...needless to say I was highly upset...got the cruiseline involved and booking went bk to them

I wanted to let all my cruise critic friends know what happened with our price drop. I got an e mail from my TA early Monday morning, she had been on vacation. She said the rate was still available, and that she would call as soon as the groups department opened. We got our price drop. I was so stressed out over the weekend. It saved us around one thousand dollars. I'm so excited. I never thought our cruise rate would drop. Thank you Royal Carr. for picking Missouri for a price break. We just went thru a terrible ice storm. We appreciate you thinking of us. Thanks to all my cruise critic friends for your advice and support.:) :) :)

I wanted to let all my cruise critic friends know what happened with our price drop. I got an e mail from my TA early Monday morning, she had been on vacation. She said the rate was still available, and that she would call as soon as the groups department opened. We got our price drop. I was so stressed out over the weekend. It saved us around one thousand dollars. I'm so excited. I never thought our cruise rate would drop. Thank you Royal Carr. for picking Missouri for a price break. We just went thru a terrible ice storm. We appreciate you thinking of us. Thanks to all my cruise critic friends for your advice and support.:) :) :)

Missouri sure is lucky these days.......first the powerball, then a price drop! ;) :D

Archived