When you book shore excursions online...

MINIjen

if I were to book our shore excursions in the next few weeks for our June cruise on the Radiance, when we would we be required to pay for them? Right away? 90 days prior to sailing? or is it added to our bill when we disembark?

Thanks!

If you need to change or cancel your excursions it is very easy to do as well online. You just cancel it and then they refund your credit card and it showed up several days later. As soon as you cancel you will get a confirmation email and then you can rebook others. Very easy

Yes you get charged right away. We wished we had booked CocoCay's Seawave right away. We couldn't get our first two times we wanted. I did like the idea we got the double credits with the purchase on our RCCL CC. I than was able to use those points for OBC.

I know what you mean. Here it is only January and the excursions are out so when I book I will be charged for something I won't use until May. Here is what I did. I booked that wonderful excursion that everyone will be wanting to book but beat the credit card date by booking it one day after the credit card billing date. Looks like I'll have to pay for that one next month. Once I pay that one I'll make another booking. By then I think I'll wait until the cruise to book those cheap excursions for the ports that I'm not sure of. This is kind of funny on one of the excursions they say you must be able to walk 75 miles in two hours time? Another one says not to forget your bathing suit for the beach excursion? Another one says Note:"The beach has not sand"? Another one says there will be a complementary drink...Soft, Coffe or Tea? I think I am going to review what I do very closely. By the way, not offense to RCI but on my last cruise with a different Cruiseline I was booke for the cruise excursion after the excursion. I personally think RCI has some work to do inorder to stay competetive. Tim

Archived