Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

some websites mentioned that some category 9A rooms in this ship have an obstructed view. This is on the panorama deck and i figure its way up there to be obstructed but i wanna make sure so i can pick another cabin.I dont want to ruin a very special occassion. Thank u very much for any inputs.

added question.....

it looks like it is near the elevator....hmm.. noise problem maybe? high traffic area?

no niose problem- very convenient location- once you are in your cabin you should not be bothered by traffic noise.

some websites mentioned that some category 9A rooms in this ship have an obstructed view. This is on the panorama deck and i figure its way up there to be obstructed but i wanna make sure so i can pick another cabin.I dont want to ruin a very special occassion. Thank u very much for any inputs.

i cant imagine what the obstruction could be with these cabins. The only cabins that have an obstruction are the cat 7A.

even the 5A (which are not re-classified as inside cabins)

Edited by serene56

no niose problem- very convenient location- once you are in your cabin you should not be bothered by traffic noise.

thank you serene56 for the input. It looks like my deck is below the Lido deck.

how bout dragging noises in the early mornings?

I needed one handicap room and this one was available. My concern is how much noise from will we hear from the gym above. If anyone has any information on rooms in this location I would appreciate a reply. One member of our group is going to be 101 and this will more than likely be her last vacation. I want it to be memorable without any problems.

I needed one handicap room and this one was available. My concern is how much noise from will we hear from the gym above. If anyone has any information on rooms in this location I would appreciate a reply. One member of our group is going to be 101 and this will more than likely be her last vacation. I want it to be memorable without any problems.

Some people report they can hear the running on the treadmills and others say they heard nothing- Guessing it will depend on how much you can hear.

Most times on a ship we are so tired we just sleep through it.

The cabin has an awesome window although its classified as a inside cabin. The view will be a wall that is on the outside which is a public deck.

The concern should be the door on the side that people will "accidently" slam when going out there.

Usually when someone says obstructed, they mean that they cant look out in all directions without seeing some part of the ship. It may be there is a deck lower between you and the water.

I would not worry about being near a elevator, they have them facing the other way and the walls seem very soundproof. We backed up to a elevator and never heard it.

Usually treadmills are located all the way forward on all the ships I can remember, so only if you have one of the front, forward facing cabins will you hear them. I did. We hear a rhythmic thump thump thump once the spa opened, pretty much all day we learned to tune out. Being below the rest of the spa shouldnt be any problem.

Need to know if B434, and 432 have beds that convert to Queen size. Also are there adjoining balconies? Thanks

6_sym_two_lower_beds.gifTwo lower beds that DO NOT convert to a queen bed.

thats the symbol in the cabin numbe ryou will look for for cabins NOT to get if you want to push the beds together.

The balconies ARE adjoining-- now if you want to know if you can open the divider to those two balconies--cant help you there- If one of the dividers open to one of the cabin doors-- you cant open the divider

your deck plan:

http://www.cruisecheap.com/ships/princess-cruises-ruby-princess-deck-plans.html

When we went on Royal Caribbean in 2008 we booked a room right below the buffet.....BAD IDEA!!!! One night, we had a leak right at our door around 2am and they were there for 3 hours with the door prop'd open. I never went to the purser's desk, we just tried to sleep through it. Eventually my husband and I crawled into bed with our friends because it was behind the curtain and it was complete darkness. Don't go getting any kind of ideas, it wasn't like that. ;)

Anyone have any info for cabin 6227 on the Pride?

Carnival Pride or Norweign Pride?

Carnival- its a cabin that sleeps 4 people. Convenient to the midhship atrium elevators (glass elevators)

looking on the website seeing a balcony room picture is what your cabin WILL look like.

You are above and below cabin space and away from public areas. your view out to sea is unobstructed. You can even look down in the waters

Thanks. The Carnival Pride is the line I was asking about. I wasn't sure if the elevators would be noisy but looking at the deck layout diagram had guessed since the elevator doors are on the other side, noise would not be an issue. I was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks. The Carnival Pride is the line I was asking about. I wasn't sure if the elevators would be noisy but looking at the deck layout diagram had guessed since the elevator doors are on the other side, noise would not be an issue. I was hoping someone here would know.

This class ship us superior when it comes to sound proofing the cabins- down on deck 2--riviera deck- youhave cabins right next to the disco-- and across the hall- you hear nothing at all.

I have room 6586 on Adventure of the Seas - deluxe oceanview stateroom on deck 6, near the middle of the ship- this is my first time cruising, so I picked this room after help from my travel agent....anyone have any positive/negative comments??? And can you change your room at this point, my cruise leaves on July 26th?

I have room 6586 on Adventure of the Seas - deluxe oceanview stateroom on deck 6' date=' near the middle of the ship- this is my first time cruising, so I picked this room after help from my travel agent....anyone have any positive/negative comments??? And can you change your room at this point, my cruise leaves on July 26th?[/quote']

all deck 6 balconies have a metal partition instead of plexiglass giving the balcony somewhat of a closed feeling.

You could move depending on whats available. A cruise leaving in a week probably doesnt have much left.

Any balcony is a good balcony in my opinion. It's the fresh air that's so lovely. Yes, some are better than others...and serene is correct. Once onboard check to see if there is anything else available...wait a couple days before you do and usually there's something.

Happy Sailing,

Mary

Does anyone know the balcony size or have pictures of this cabin? I know it is next to the aft wrap but haven't been able to find a picture.

Thanks

its long and very narrow.

281910401lIAgsn_th.jpg

the balcony is as long as the cabin is wide.

are none of the corner ones available? since you are paying that kind of money?