*How do you get to the Bow of the Ship? EOS*

I know that I'll have pleanty of time to find my way this trip, but how to get to the bow? My kids found it last time and went with Adventure Ocean and I never did find it? Anyone know how to get there? We are going on the EOS again.

Thanks, I'd love to see it!

In 9 days I have time to find it and then get lost...:rolleyes:

If I remember correctly go to the outside of deck 4 and walk all the way to the front. There will be a stairway leading up, go up and follow it forward. The peek a boo window to the bridge is also there.

I am not positive it was deck four, but I do remember seeing the bottoms of the life boats. so if you see those then you are on the correct deck

Remember it this way: The bow of the ship is outside, therefore you need to find the outside promenade deck and walk forward! Going to the helipad is so much fun. I look at cruise ships that do not have this feature, and I realize what a bonus it is, indeed.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

It is definitely deck 4 - all the way to the front and up the stairs. It was the one thing we hadn't found on the Explorer. We kept looking for it and finally asked the captain when we were invited to dinner at his table. It is tucked away but worth the effort.

I know that I'll have pleanty of time to find my way this trip, but how to get to the bow? My kids found it last time and went with Adventure Ocean and I never did find it? Anyone know how to get there? We are going on the EOS again.

Thanks, I'd love to see it!

In 9 days I have time to find it and then get lost...:rolleyes:

Which EOS? There are 3 EOS's! (Explorer, Enchantment, and Emperess) BE CAREFULL WHEN POSTING!

(PS Only the Explorer will let you go to the front on deck 4, take the stairs on the exterior to deck 5).

I know that on Serenade you go on deck 5 to get to the helipad. Deck 5 is the Promenade, and the lifeboats hang above on that deck. I have been trying to see if EOS is a sister ship. Website won't open!

Never Mind! I see it is a Voyager class ship.

Have a great cruise!

Archived