Doing the Doc Dance

Len3

We're on the Volendam sailing March 13th - our first on HAL and we can't wait.

Hello Fellow Cruiser, we (DW, and friends) will be on the Volendam with you sailing March 13th. Can't wait. Did the Doc dance yesterday here as well. Finalizing our excursions this weekend and then counting the days.

Did you see the story today about the Volendam coming in to Pt. Everglades with a suspected Norovirus. Not worried but it was discouraging of course before we cruise. Never mind, will bring our Lysol and spray everything....

Panama Canal....here we come!

Dancing is going on all over the place! Those DHL guys are keeping busy!!! Hope all of you have a wonderful cruise.

Yes, HAL does know how to present their documents. I love the new wallet.

Even when I sail on another line, I present my tickets/papers at check-in enclosed in the HAL wallet--and yes, those ticket agents DO notice!

So, seems we're having a party here! :) I too received my docs for our 2/28/07 sailing out of NYC on the Noordam. Closest thing I've experienced before this was a 3 day trip to baja mexico on Carnival. We're so excited, and from what I've read online, and the packet itself, HAL seems to be a 1st class cruise line.

Looking forward to relaxing and feeling the caribbean warmth. It's 10 degrees here in the Ozark Mt.s of Arkansas tonight. Brrrr. But my swimsuit is packed!:D

Archived