Super Bowl on HAL

minitor

I'd be interested in knowing how the various ships treat the Super Bowl today?

I leave next week and as a Chicagoan did not want to miss the big game. Now, I wonder if in fact it would be a great time- right after sail away! Go Bears!

Frankly, if I were super-interested in watching the Superbowl (the Bears just returned the kick-off for a touchdown :( ) I wouldn't want to do it on a cruiseship. It's on so late that it's going to interfere with dinner and evening activities.

I would rather watch the game in the company of friends where I can concentrate on the game, and spend my cruise time concentrating on the cruise activities.

Ahhhh Yes just a year ago today I was on the MS Oosterdam getting ready to dress up for the Captain's Reception, Oh how I wish I was repeating that. It was actually quite fun. Of course all the bars and sports lounge were busy. The Super Bowl was on a bit later last year. What was really different is that they had the Super Bowl on two big screens in the Vista Show Room and they even held up the Captain Reception just a bit for those watching the game. Some of the sattelite feed was in Spanish so we missed having the entertaining yet funny US commerical.

Archived