Cost of Martini's

ddrv1212

If I remember correctly they were $9.50 each, but they were worth every penny.... Don't quote me on the price though. I remember saying to myself that they were expensive, but after I tried the Flirtini, I changed my mind. I can't wait for March to try another one. You'll love them!

When i was on the Z in December they were $11.93 including the 15%. BUT the bartenders told us they were expecting new menus with new drinks included. My theory is that they wouldn't print new menus without raising prices. I will be sailing again in a week and will find out for myself!

My all time fave is the Limon Martini made with Bacardi Limon.

When i was on the Z in December they were $11.93 including the 15%. BUT the bartenders told us they were expecting new menus with new drinks included. My theory is that they wouldn't print new menus without raising prices. I will be sailing again in a week and will find out for myself!

My all time fave is the Limon Martini made with Bacardi Limon.

Most were $9.50+ while some premium one's were $16.50.

Our fav was the sampler tray.You get 6 mini martinis all different flavours so you can try different flavours.It was only $9.50 and they definately do not skimp on the alcohol.

... they definately do not skimp on the alcohol.

Say that again.... I made the mistake and ordered a second one pretty quickly, and let me say that I had a lot of fun that night:D These martinis are absolutely the best....

do they offer glasses you can take home...For the prices mentioned above Royal carib has a line of neat cocktail & martini logo glasses....or are those prices just for the drinks? the taster tray sounds nice esp since I have never tasted a martini before! I did try a Cosmo on my last cruise--not so great!

The Limon, a 'real' martini (don't remember if it is vodka or gin), the chocolate one (but not the creamy chocolate) the French and I think Delight

Gail,

Martini Limon --- Bacardi Limon, Martini Bianco, Lemon juice, lemon twist.

My favorite is:

The "Magic" Martini --- Stolichnaya Vodka, Frangelico, Martini Bianco, Dash of Scotch, green olive.

Actually, if the recipe calls for lemon juice, it means sweet/sour mix. I had a heck of a time trying to duplicate the Limon until Madelyn told me that when she was on H. Made all the difference!

I have a friend who drinks the Magic ones and loves them!

And you are right, whoever said they are worth the money. The big ones are 4 oz and are worth every penny of the $11.93!

On our cruises, they have only offered the sampler on the first night. Is it available on other nights, too, now?

Hi, I have only had them on the first night as well.

I can't remember which night or which ship but I saw some

folks getting it on another evening. The bartender wasn't

too happy about it either.

I think they only have it set up for night 1.

On our cruises, they have only offered the sampler on the first night. Is it available on other nights, too, now?

The "sampler" is now available every night. The new Martini menu calls it a "flight". I found it a great deal and shared with my DH.

Just off Constellation last month.

New martini bar menu.

Some are 9.50, some are 10.50 plus the 15%

Many of the descriptions are listed using Grey Goose (plain or flavor-infused) now, rather than mostly the Van Gogh vodka, as on older menu.

Grey Goose is good vodka, so this isn't such a bad thing. I was afraid for a minute that they would drop down to Sky or Absolut brand for everything. So long as the Martini Bar stays on the ship, though, I'll be happy :)

Archived