Quest?

I'm leaving next month on the Mariner and have heard things here and there about a game (?) called Quest. Can anyone tell me what this is exactly?

Thanks! :)

Simply written, NO!

he, he! :D

Stretch

Thank you guys for all the "information" -- You've definitely got my curiosity piqued.

Do you meet up and get a list and then go back to your room, or do you get a list earlier in the day and then meet up at night with the items? I promise I won't ask any more questions! :)

You just go. Don't try to overplan if you have never done this. Much more fun to go and enjoy. You will have so much fun that if you remember your camera, you still won't be steady enough to take the pictures due to the laughter.:D

And bring Black Teeth (think about it) - it's one of the first things they ask for - lol. The absolute best thing that they did on Navigator of the Seas (although the room they did it in was very difficult to maneuver).

I'm guessing you mean a black comb? If so, thanks! My boyfriend shaves his head and has no use for anything of the sort! That's the only thing I could think black teeth could be referring to. hmmm...

We had a blast playing and won!!! It was something we would never play at home, but really had a great time....something very different for us. Just be sure you have at least one male on your team. No more help from me. :)

Archived