So what was the best moment?

bixy

Okay I know most will answer when we first got on board or the moment we pulled up anchor, the whole experience. But tell me please what you liked doing the best, ie the themed night. So I can get an idea what I might like.

Thanks

Bixy

Hi Bixy!

Just a few...

No cooking, no cleaning, no driving.......no "I'm bored" eminating from kids mouths (actually, where they on the boat at all???...), pick your entertainment or lack thereof.....meeting people & just relaxing. Believe me, you'll know when you're home.:D

To pin point the best, I would say we really enjoyed 'the shows' the most on board.

Cheers

Okay I know most will answer when we first got on board or the moment we pulled up anchor, the whole experience. But tell me please what you liked doing the best, ie the themed night. So I can get an idea what I might like.

Thanks

Bixy

I love just being at sea, or close to sea, for the whole time.

• 2 weeks later...

i love 2 cruise, but last time it poured most of the trip and i loved it. walking throught the market in Vila with the rain pouring down completly soaked and also the days at sea when the sky i grey and there is more water on the deck than in the pool. i love it. you may think tha rainy weather would be sad and ruin your holiday. bring it on i say. even more relaxing. and a good excuse to stay in your cabin and watch the movie.

How positive of you, some people would whinge and complain about it! Don't mind a bit of rain myself, remember being in Vila for 2 weeks on my honeymoon and it was the wet season, try climbing the cascade waterfall in mud:eek: but it cooled things off and didn't last long.

Chez

My best moment was probably when I stepped ashore at my first island on my first cruise. Pentecost Island.

When I saw the Islanders singing and dancing and the children all smiling shyly with their dark skin and woolly hair, I knew I wasn't in the Hunter Valley any more.

I was totally charmed and couldn't stop smiling. My smiles were returned by the Islanders ten-fold. A wonderful feeling.

Yep, one of the best moments.

I also just loved being at sea.

How positive of you, some people would whinge and complain about it! Don't mind a bit of rain myself, remember being in Vila for 2 weeks on my honeymoon and it was the wet season, try climbing the cascade waterfall in mud:eek: but it cooled things off and didn't last long.

Chez

When we were at Pentecoste we were caught in a rain storm on the beach... It was late in the afternoon and there was only a handful of people on the beach - mostly crew - and it was quite amazing to be there on the beach in the pouring rain with the ship in view.....

the sail away party

going under the brige and out of the heads to the tunes of "kah san" and "footloose"

having dinner with my 4 children and wife in the Borddeaux Restraunt every night

Ging down the waterslide aND wateching my children do down the slide every day

Seeing my children having a ball in the kids clubs

bingo

watching the NRL and AFL grandfinals in the middle of the Pacific OceaN

the 3 port of caLL Noumea(Noumea Discovery Anse Vata Tour

Ovea Just Heavan

Isle Of Pines-Fantastic Snorkling

Bingo

Table tennis

Golf Putting- my son holds records on Pacific Sun-4

Theme Nights-Island,Country,RFock and Roll& 2 Formal Nights

Our Table Waiters

Our cabin sTEWards

The Evening Shows

I have been on Disney Wonder and Thought pacific Sun just as fun

Looking at Sun Princess Cruise for New Years eve-seems cheaper by 2k compared to Pacific Dawn/Regal Princess which leaves a day earlier!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

The BEST cruising moment for me was when my husband proposed to me infront of Tjibaou's statue at the Tjibaou Cultural Centre in Noumea!!! :D :D on 3 Sept 05.

But apart from that, just being on board and watching the ship cut through the water. Oh I just LOVE it!!

Archived