FINALLY, a cabin assignment!

halloweengirl

For our trip to the Eastern Carribbean on the Zuiderdam on 3/17!

We went from an MM guarantee to an L. We're still on the inside, but that's definitely an upgrade, so yay!

Like I've said before, our in-laws generously paid for this trip for my hubby and I, and we'd sleep in a tender if we had to--we're GOING to the CARRIBBEAN!

:) Anyone have any stories on #5107? We're on the Verandah Deck :)

For our trip to the Eastern Carribbean on the Zuiderdam on 3/17!

We went from an MM guarantee to an L. We're still on the inside, but that's definitely an upgrade, so yay!

Like I've said before, our in-laws generously paid for this trip for my hubby and I, and we'd sleep in a tender if we had to--we're GOING to the CARRIBBEAN!

:) Anyone have any stories on #5107? We're on the Verandah Deck :)

Isn't 5107 an outside balcony?

Hi Halloweengirl...Glad you finally got your cabin assignment. We are 3 couples of which one booked a balcony and 2 of us cheapskates booked MM gaurantee. Our less cheap friends got upgraded from VF to VA. We were assinged to 2 cabins directly across from them. Are we thrilled with the cabin? not really as,according to the website it is actually smaller than the MM. Is it going to spoil my trip.....no way!! When us "cheapskates" visit them in their big cabin,I will be thinking of the price difference that will take care of our bar bill, (hopefully). We have gone inside many times....the way I look at it,I would rather have 2 inside cruises than 1 balcony..

Have a great trip....It's almost time now!!

Judie

I did mean 5017, sorry! LOL, actually, when I first read the #, I was all excited for the balcony :-P Hate it when I don't read closely!
OH NO!!!:eek: Not that cabin. Switch any way you can. Run, don't walk from it!!

Just kidding. Have a great cruise.

Lisa, we had the same cabin assignment as your friends...GTY a SY, and just assigned a SS....Looking at the ship decks, all total is 53-ss cabins, 47-sy cabins and 1-sz cabin....Appears no difference in cabins other than the SS cabins are on the higher navigation deck, if you like to be higher up, I guess that is good...Also from a purchase aspect, the SS cabins are priced about 150.00 each higher than the SY cabins...So let's start the debate...IS higher better.....CALBOB

Archived