Celebrity Discount Web Sites

cruzingduo

Hi,

Yes with regard to the website. However, it is for Travel Agents only. You will get absolutely no where if you contact Celebrity directly and ask for these prices.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Don and Kathie

I think it means the rate for a third or fourth person in the same cabin. Don't you just love how we Canadians always pay more?? I guess I should be happy that it is less than it used to be.

I think it means the rate for a third or fourth person in the same cabin. Don't you just love how we Canadians always pay more?? I guess I should be happy that it is less than it used to be.

Yeah it sucks, not only do we pay more but we have to fly further to get to the ports! I'm paying 2398 for 14 night Panama cruise on Celebrity summit, including flight and taxes...I have NO idea whether this is a good or bad deal, I did some comparisons, but all of them do not include government taxes which for us was about 1200 dollars for two. So from Toronto anyone know whether this is a good deal or not?

More info needed is that for one or for 2 what type cat, what sailing date?

That does make a difference

We have an excellent TA on our transatlantic, she had a group rate that brought the cruise price down considerably, plus she gave us shipboard credit, dinner at one of the specialty rest and always sents us wine/cheese platters...

She was highly recommended to us back in the days you could give names out..when we went to book our following cruise, Michele(who unfortunately is no longer with the company) told us she was great and we would be glad we used her..have not looked back since

More info needed is that for one or for 2 what type cat, what sailing date?

That does make a difference

We have an excellent TA on our transatlantic, she had a group rate that brought the cruise price down considerably, plus she gave us shipboard credit, dinner at one of the specialty rest and always sents us wine/cheese platters...

She was highly recommended to us back in the days you could give names out..when we went to book our following cruise, Michele(who unfortunately is no longer with the company) told us she was great and we would be glad we used her..have not looked back since

March 31st inside cabin, GTY, ended up in a not great cabin, cheapest probably, 2140, 2398 per person, including government charges, fees and flight

Don't forget the promowave site http://creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/ It is generally updated every Tuesday and contains sale prices for both Celebrity and RCCL. Prices listed can definitely be booked directly with the cruise line and often can be found on their web site once posted.

To my fellow Canadians... when booking, always compare the US prices to the Canadian prices. Over the past few years I've booked half my cruises in US and half in Canadian and have been surprised how often the savings are significant by booking in US dollars.

Don't forget the promowave site http://creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/ It is generally updated every Tuesday and contains sale prices for both Celebrity and RCCL. Prices listed can definitely be booked directly with the cruise line and often can be found on their web site once posted.

To my fellow Canadians... when booking, always compare the US prices to the Canadian prices. Over the past few years I've booked half my cruises in US and half in Canadian and have been surprised how often the savings are significant by booking in US dollars.

Hey Rick thanks for the advice to us Canadians, I've never booked directly before and will book in US, I think probably my credit card/bank would give better exchange rates than the travel company. Have you always booked through promowave? This is the first I've seen of this, I'm always confused about the additional taxes, I gather its prudent to check out the flights from Ottawa or Toronto first before you book?

Archived