Seattle hotels

moonlightdancer

Have stayed at the Marriott about three times. We used to live in WA and would stay there when we would go into town for a weekend get-a-way. Also stayed there pre-cruise once. Hotel is in a great location. NCL pier is across the street (unless it has changed for some reason) and a short walk from the hotel. We used to get a view room and would watch the NCL ships come and go from the harbor.

Food is a little on the high side; however, there are plenty of options nearby--even a McDonalds if you so desire.

We were going to stay at the Westin, but then we switched over to the Inn at the Market, because it's right next to the Pike Place Market, and we really wanted to experience that. It's also right near the water, so conveniently close to our pier. I'm very excited for our stay there! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked the Westin through Hotwire - looks beautiful and gets pretty good reviews on tripadvisor. Best friend stayed there last year and said its beautiful and the location is excellent - a few blocks from everything.

Check Quickbook site. Have used Quickbook several times with good results. Usually can get some good deals at some of the nicer boutique type hotels. We are staying at the Hotel Monoco in downtown Seattle over Memorial Day weekend prior to our cruise for $ 159/nt. Hotel web site and the other internet sites are running $ 340/nt for same room. Hotel looks to be 4-5 blocks from Pike Place and a short cab ride to either of 2 cruise ship terminals. Reviews seem pretty decent plus I have stayed at their properties in San Fran and they were nice. To me this is a steal at $ 159 for a 4 star property over a holiday weekend.

We were going to stay at the Westin, but then we switched over to the Inn at the Market, because it's right next to the Pike Place Market, and we really wanted to experience that. It's also right near the water, so conveniently close to our pier. I'm very excited for our stay there! :)

Same here - I've wanted to visit Seattle and stay at the Inn at the Market for ages - we're finally going to do it for the 2 days before our cruise in September.

Same here - I've wanted to visit Seattle and stay at the Inn at the Market for ages - we're finally going to do it for the 2 days before our cruise in September.

Pamster - I'll make sure to post a review and get some pictures of it when we return in early July. :)

For anyone looking for a very low budget, no frills option, I've checked into and booked the Motel 6 on Military Rd. near the SeaTac Airport...I heard decent things on this board about it, and the reviews I found on line were favorable. The rate quoted was right around $50. Of course, Motel 6 is what it is...but we'd rather save our money for the ship!:) This Motel 6 is about 14 miles from the Pier.

Amanda:)

• 2 weeks later...
For anyone looking for a very low budget, no frills option, I've checked into and booked the Motel 6 on Military Rd. near the SeaTac Airport...I heard decent things on this board about it, and the reviews I found on line were favorable. The rate quoted was right around $50. Of course, Motel 6 is what it is...but we'd rather save our money for the ship!:) This Motel 6 is about 14 miles from the Pier.

Amanda:)

Anyone have suggestions on getting from the Motel 6 to the pier? How expensive??

Thanks!

T. J.

We'll have our car...driving up from Boise, so that's how we'll get to the pier from the Motel 6. Don't know how expensive a taxi would be, or maybe take an airport limo? Sometimes they aren't that expensive. By the way, we are originally from the Bay Area, Sunnyvale to be exact. We've been in Boise 17 years now. Small world!

Amanda in Boise:)

I'm not sure when you're cruising, but I found a great deal at the Crowne Plaza in May. Only $99 per night! They have June for only $109 too!

Special Offer from Seattle Crowne Plaza:$89 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel at 50% OFF *

Last Update: 03/16/07, 5:31PM ET

Seattle, WA

Travel dates: Through April 30; May-July 9 also discounted

By Lauren Geilhufe

Travelzoo Staff

Late spring and summer are the most popular times to visit Seattle, which translates to high hotel prices. That's why we're excited that you can stay at the upscale Seattle Crowne Plaza and save up to 50% OFF with these special rates:

$89 per night: through April 30

$99 per night: May 1-31

$109 per night: June 1- July 9

The Crowne Plaza is conveniently located downtown near everything great in Seattle -- the elegant Pacific Place shopping mall, Nordstrom’s flagship store, Barney’s, and the Pike Place Market and Safeco Field. The panoramic windows of each room offer breathtaking views of downtown, the surrounding mountains or Elliot Bay. Upgrades are also available for a Space Needle view or a suite. Blackout Dates: March 29-31; April 5-7, 14-19, 21-23; May 8-10, 17-22; June 4-8, 22-25 For more information and to book: Click here to book online with the Crowne Plaza. Or call 1-800-521-2762 and be sure to mention EZS. Book by March 30.

shopaholicforlife

I was ready to give you a BIG hug for the $109 rate at the Crowne Plaza.

Then I looked at the reservation I made at the Crowne Plaza 2 months ago, it says "Canceling your reservation or failing to show will result in a charge for the entire stay per room to your credit card".

The rate I booked had restrictions. BIG lesson learned!!!

I'm paying $172 per night. I'm going to give them a call and see if I can guilt them into changing the price.

I'm not sure when you're cruising, but I found a great deal at the Crowne Plaza in May. Only $99 per night! They have June for only $109 too!

Special Offer from Seattle Crowne Plaza:$89 -- Downtown Seattle Hotel at 50% OFF *

Last Update: 03/16/07, 5:31PM ET

Seattle, WA

Travel dates: Through April 30; May-July 9 also discounted

By Lauren Geilhufe

Travelzoo Staff

Late spring and summer are the most popular times to visit Seattle, which translates to high hotel prices. That's why we're excited that you can stay at the upscale Seattle Crowne Plaza and save up to 50% OFF with these special rates:

$89 per night: through April 30

$99 per night: May 1-31

$109 per night: June 1- July 9

The Crowne Plaza is conveniently located downtown near everything great in Seattle -- the elegant Pacific Place shopping mall, Nordstrom’s flagship store, Barney’s, and the Pike Place Market and Safeco Field. The panoramic windows of each room offer breathtaking views of downtown, the surrounding mountains or Elliot Bay. Upgrades are also available for a Space Needle view or a suite. Blackout Dates: March 29-31; April 5-7, 14-19, 21-23; May 8-10, 17-22; June 4-8, 22-25 For more information and to book: Click here to book online with the Crowne Plaza. Or call 1-800-521-2762 and be sure to mention EZS. Book by March 30.

Thanks,

Awesome information, everyone here take note, I used this code and was able to get two rooms for under their regular price for one room. To get this kind of price from this quality and expensive of hotel is pretty unheard of. Again thank you for passing on the excellent information.

Wow, thanks for the great information. I booked this for the night after our cruise. I hoped to find a nice downtown location.

I already have a great rate at an airport hotel for the night before the cruise (since we're getting in late and won't have time to do anything.)

Archived