Century table size

jerseygirl3

We were originally a party of 9 sailing on the Century. Now my sister, BIL, and their kids have decided to join us, bringing our family group to 13. Does anybody know how large the largest dining room table is on Century. If it's 12, do you think they'd allow an extra person at the table. We would be 8 adults and 5 kids (some of the kids are really small!).

They could probably do it. Ask your TA to make the arrangements.

I was part of a group of 13 on a Century cruise in Jan, but we opted for a 6 and 7 top next to each other. The large 12 top just across the aisle that they were going to use for us sat empty.

We were originally a party of 9 sailing on the Century. Now my sister, BIL, and their kids have decided to join us, bringing our family group to 13. Does anybody know how large the largest dining room table is on Century. If it's 12, do you think they'd allow an extra person at the table. We would be 8 adults and 5 kids (some of the kids are really small!).

Hi Jerseygirl !

Being that there are 5 children in your party, they should be able to accomodate you. I would have your travel agent call the Dining Room Coordinator at Celebrity, and make the plans in advance. They will be able to tell your TA if a 12 top will work or not.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out !

and they sat us at two seperate tables next to eachother.

There were VERY few tables larger than 10 as far as I saw. The only one bigger was the Captains table.

I could be wrong on this since they upadted the Century.

Dave:eek:

We were a party of 11 and were seated together. It was a bit crowded and also difficult to talk; this was exacerbated by the extreme vibration in this section of the dining room.

I personally would avoid these large tables if they are located in the aft. Not worth it as the vibration was distracting.

Thanks for all the advice. I think what we'll do is check with the the maitre 'd when we board. I know the 9 of us will be seated together as we booked together, but the other 4 just booked a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully we'll all be able to sit together. It may be cramped, but we were a large family growing up, so we're used to that!!!LOL

Archived