Soft Drink Card onboard

The soda cards are purchased for the length of the cruise, right? So, does that include the day of arrival and the day of departure as well? Just trying to figure out the total cost for the 8 of us......
Yep, although you usually check out the last day before it's soda drinking time.

Is it true that you can also pour your own booze in the soda? If yes, it would seem that a bottle of rum and the $6 per day soda card would greatly reduce the cost of the drink on it's own
You can put whatever you want in the soda.

The soda cards are purchased for the length of the cruise, right? So, does that include the day of arrival and the day of departure as well? Just trying to figure out the total cost for the 8 of us......

Thanks!

Yes, it does include the day of arrival and the day you leave. (sucks since stuff closes at 9am on that last day.

The soda cards were $48 (thats $6.86 a day for a 7 day cruise) for each adult on NOS. None of us bought them. We lived without the soda, but had a tall glass once we got off. A couple we met on the cruise had brought 2 12 packs of pop in their carry on. They said they bought them at a WalMart near the hotel they stayed in the night before. Princess was cheaper on their soda card, however, we did not buy theirs either. We drank a lot of tea, fruit punch and water. I don't drink Coke or Pepsi anyway. I drink Mountain Dew, Rootbear and Dr Pepper which neither had them. My hubby did buy a Coke a couple times for under $3.00. Oh, on Princess a couple we met did buy the ard (which was a Coke sticker on their S&S card) and some of us in our group did use it. Not one problem, even at dinner. Good luck.

I tried to get a soda with a soda card on the Voyager of the Seas as I was waiting to get off the ship (the last day) they would not give me one. I was told I had to buy it.

If anyone wants they can order lemons and lemon aid in their cabin for free.

I agree with serene56. We were unable to get drinks after 9am on the day of departure without paying for them. There was a family on board for a back to back and I did see them get soda when I was unable to.

Archived