Soda Card

BigBarb

It has been a couple years since we have sailed Celebrity. Can somebody tell me how the soda cards work? Are they unlimited for a certain amount or are they punched for a set number? Also what are the prices? We are doing a 14 day Hawaiian Cruise in about 3 1/2 weeks.

Thanks for the help.

Just returned from the Constellation today. The soda card must be purchased for the entire cruise (ours was a 10 day cruise). The cost is $5 per day plus 15% gratuity. You can get as many sodas as you wish each day, though they will only give you only one at a time. We also received an insulated metal coke container with snap on lid for this price. You could take this to any bar on the ship and get it filled. Or, if you didn't have the coke "glass" with you, you could just show you card and they would give you a coke in a glass. You could also use your coke card in the dining room. It can not be used for room service sodas though. I personally feel like I got my money's worth and wouldn't hesitate to buy one again (and will since we are leaving on Friday of this week for another cruise).

Emily

The soda card is not a card but rather a sticker that is placed on you sign and sail card. It is good for sodas by the glass in all places except room service and the mini bar (soda is by the can from room service and mini-bar).

We have found that if usually frequent the same bar each night, after about the second night with the same bar waiter, we no longer have to show our card and we have no problems getting refills.

We just returned from a cruise on the Zenith. I bought the sticker on the first day. Every time I got a soda they were flat tasting and not very cold since they don't refrigerate the bottles they pour from. Finally on the third day I asked for a refund for the sticker. I figured I could buy cans for about the same price.

Archived