What's the one thing you never forget to bring?

yak

I usually bring all kinds of stuff we never need - but we always use the bottle covers we bring. You know the ones - they go over your beer bottle to keep the beer cold. People always come up to us and ask where we got them. They are a great idea (certainly bring the ones for cans if that is what you drink).

Barbara

A digital alarm clock. Ever since I woke up at 5am as the ship arrived back in Ft. Lauderdale on the last day of our first cruise, we never forget a digital clock. When you have no concept of time because you can't see the clock, it really puts a damper on things to be waking up that early!

Digital alarm clock that illuminates, never been able to sleep in a room with a clock that "Tick Tocks" loudly.

Magnet clips, great for putting up the Celebrity today on the bulkhead, highlighted items are where my fellow passenger will find me.

Magnetic clips are also great for holding the shower curtain in place

Digital alarm clock that illuminates, never been able to sleep in a room with a clock that "Tick Tocks" loudly.

I bring with me a clock which, when I press on a lever on the top during the night, will release an illuminated time on the ceiling of my cabin. I just stay in bed and look at the time on the ceiling. No tick-tocking. :)

Donald.

Archived