What's the one thing you never forget to bring?

yak

What's the one thing you never forget to bring on a Caribbean Cruise?

To make this easier... clothes, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses are given's... I'm talking the one ace up the sleeve that always comes in handy... What is it?

Hand wipes in the travel size packs. Fits in your pocket and works wonders on the mystery gross goppy things you invariably end up putting your hand in when touching a hand rail...

an extra pair of contact lenses! It really stinks to be that far away from home and nearly blind :D

Hi kruisecat :)

I know what you mean. Last summer, while we were on our Baltic Cruise, one of the lenses popped out of my glasses, and I didn't have a spare pair with me. Fortunately, I was eventually able to fix it, but I had a few moments of panic when my initial efforts to do so were not successful.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

For me... Looks like the clear plastic Over the Door Shoe Rack is our big ticket item. Great for shoving everything in so you're not looking around for everything.

• 2 months later...

Post it notes. You may need to leave a note on your door for others in your party. I also take a power strip. And, baloons that I stick on my door (with duct tape - you never know...) so I can look down the hall way and see exactly were my cabin's located.

On one of my cruises last year, I unpacked and realized that I had not brought black socks. On formal nights I had to wear white sweatsocks with my black suits.:o I've never forgotten to bring black socks since then.

Donald.

Archived