I'm not needed this year

chessbriar

Well, I'm happy to say, my services on post itineraries is not required this year. The European itineraries are up and X held true to what the CC told Andy. How about that? I'll just eagerly await Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries.

Hi Rick !

Even if they are out.... I hope you will continue doing the format you have done in previous years !

The work you did in the past, was outstanding. Why break tradition ? Personally, I would still like to see you list the itineraries. I would rather hear the news from you, and have you list the ships and the itineraries like you always did. It was always very clear, and easy to understand.

One more thing Rick.... while the Europe itineraries may be out, I still do not see them on Celebrity's website as of 10 am today.

As always, thanks for your hard work !

Various UK-based on-line travel agencies have them. Much the same mix as last year:-

Summit doing 12 nights shuttles from Barcelona to Venice & vice-versa;

Galaxy doing 10 & 11 night cruises from Rome into the Aegean;

Century in northern Europe (Amsterdam) and doing 12-night Baltic cruises until September, then doing 11 and 10 night circulars from Barcelona;

Connie - N Europe?

Journey - various 14 night cruises in the Med. Look interesting (unusual, smaller destinations) but I was hoping for a mix of 10, 12 and 14 night cruises, as Oceania do.

And there appears to be a big gap in Galaxy's schedule between early April and the end of May....!

Hi Rick !

Even if they are out.... I hope you will continue doing the format you have done in previous years !

The work you did in the past, was outstanding. Why break tradition ? Personally, I would still like to see you list the itineraries. I would rather hear the news from you, and have you list the ships and the itineraries like you always did. It was always very clear, and easy to understand.

One more thing Rick.... while the Europe itineraries may be out, I still do not see them on Celebrity's website as of 10 am today.

As always, thanks for your hard work !

I agree with Andy:) Your posts are always welcomed and you are

an asset to this forum. Another THANK YOU for helping us

all!:)

Hi Andy!

Well, I'm happy to say, my services on post itineraries is not required this year. The European itineraries are up and X held true to what the CC told Andy. How about that? I'll just eagerly await Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries.

Rick, you are very much needed. I am waiting for the Transatlantic dates and itineraries and I love the way you set it out.

Rick,

How can you possibly think we don't need you.

I am looking for East bound Transatlantic and Eastbound Panama Canal for 2008, when will they be available?

I have a westbound Panama Canal booked for 2008, but want to change to eastbound when the schedules are posted.

Also looking for schedules for northeastern ports.

I know you don't think they will add Baltimore, but you can't fault a girl for dreaming ;)

Archived