Good showers on the Noordam?

SakeDad

I travel alot and one of the worst things for me is checking into a nice hotel, bathroom looks great, even has a shower massage head and when I turn it on I get a DRIBBLE:mad: I like a shower with real pressure either for spray or massage settings.:) How are the showers on the Noordam? We are booked SS GTY so don't know cabin yet, but should be SS or better (pray...pray...pray:rolleyes: )

I travel alot and one of the worst things for me is checking into a nice hotel, bathroom looks great, even has a shower massage head and when I turn it on I get a DRIBBLE:mad: I like a shower with real pressure either for spray or massage settings.:) How are the showers on the Noordam? We are booked SS GTY so don't know cabin yet, but should be SS or better (pray...pray...pray:rolleyes: )

Just came off the Noordam on 3/21 and the Showers were excellent with great water pressure and controls. We were in a Cat VC

We were in an SA on Noordam. Great shower! In fact, we had two. There is a shower in the tub, adjustable height wall bracket or handheld with massager settings. There is a separate shower, fairly small enclosure, with an identical setup. Pressure was strong enough to strip paint!... Well... that might be a slight exaggeration, but it was very good pressure.

HAL has some of the best showers in their bathrooms.

They use Grohe faucets like these:

http://www.shophollandamerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=itemdetail&item_id_int=7806

The water pressure is quite good - that's controlled by one knob. *The temperature is easily adjustable using another knob that is calibrated in Celsius - it has a little red "safety" button that you have to press to get above body temperature.

Overall, the pressures & temperatures on HAL ships are very well regulated - no fluctuation at all...

...unlike those on that other "premium" cruiseline.

:cool:

Archived