Where can I find parking cheaper than $96.00-Port Everglades

westwingjazz

Calling all seasoned cruisers-that have cruised out of Port Everglades. We have a family of 5 and are looking to save a little money where we can. Has anyone parked their vehicle anywhere other than the lot charging $96.00?

If so, where would you suggest?

Thanks for you input.

Calling all seasoned cruisers-that have cruised out of Port Everglades. We have a family of 5 and are looking to save a little money where we can. Has anyone parked their vehicle anywhere other than the lot charging $96.00?

Thanks for you input.

There is not....it is what the port charges....Safe and secure......;)

Thanks for you input.

Go to www.airportparkingreservations.com Then scroll down to park n go. Quality parking. I just came from there. $6/day, trans. to the pier w/their shuttle, no problem, used them several times. easy!

We used park and go last year and wasn't bad for the price but let me explain... Husband dropped us off at the Port then had to drive to

Park and Go lot, find a spot, then wait for the bus to take him back to the

Port. Not to bad...

But, when we returned, he had to wait with loads of other passengers to

get onto a bus, and then again, back to the Park & Go lot, find the car,

then drive back to the Port...

So overall, yes, its cheaper, but a bit for work and time... Husband said he would definitely do it again if he had to so I guess it wasn't too bad...

I used Park 'n Fly last year, and it worked out well for us. We didn't do all that back and forth that Elaine515 described; we simply drove to the Park 'n Fly lot, loaded our luggage onto their shuttle, got on the shuttle, and rode to the pier. The rate was $10 per day, but I found a coupon online that gave me a day free or something like that (sorry, it's been a while, so I don't remember exactly what the discount was). They gave us a card with a number to call when we arrived, but they were actually already there waiting for us, so we didn't even have to call them.

I would definitely use them again.

For that price....Why not stay overnight at a hotel and park free. I live in Tampa, so I'm not sure about this port, but I'm sure someone on this board could tell you about a hotel.

Westwingjazz. Most any Hotel there has free parking for the week if you stay the night before.

Used to be true, but that's changing. I used to stay overnight pre-cruise at the 17th St Amerisuites in FLL because of the free parking. Last time I was there (Nov. 2006) I was notified that they now charge $12 per day to park; same as the pier. By the way, I don't use Amerisuites anymore!

This didn't happen to me, but my friend's parked at a hotel and flew to Canada, came back and the locks and ignition were picked. They were in a high end hotel parking lot.(compl. w/ an overnight stay) No one is going to watch the vehicle. Aside from the problem on arrival, they had a big bill and a huge delay.

Archived