1st Night Dilemma

sjohnson529

If you don't go to the dining room on the first night, and that's when you get your drink coupons that you have pre-ordered, when and how do you get them? We want to see the ship go under the Sunshine Skyway bridge and I think that will be just about our dining time, which is 6:15. We still don't know if we want to give up the dining room for the bridge, what a decision! Any opinions?

SJ,

Just so you know we took the later dinner.

We don't want to miss the bridge either!

I am not sure about the answer to your question other then when you get on board go directly to the dining room & explain the situation and see if they'll let you have them then??

Sea ya Saturday! :D

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

........ I think that will be just about our dining time, which is 6:15.

FYI - You have requested 6:15. Doesn't mean that's what you'll get...as it's a request only. (You can always ask the Maitre d' if he can change it, if it's not what you want.)

Those tickets can be picked up anytime. They won't give them away.:D Enjoy your sunset.

Can someone tell me more about this bridge? We sail out of Ft. Lauderdale, will we go under it?

To my knowledge the only port you can sail out of that passes under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge is Tampa.

Here's a link if you want to check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

Not sure about the drink coupons but we also requested early dinner and plan on skipping it the first night. There was a thread a few weeks back that talked about the bridge and people posted their pics it was a really neat thread and seeing the pics made up my mind on where I would be when we sailed under it : ) I will try to search for the thread and post it here~

The coupons (for drinks, photos, etc.) will be available for your to pick up at the podium of your assigned dining room, which will be indicated on your S&S card. The coupons usually in an envelope with your name and table # on it. Just like when they are issued to you during the meal, you'll just sign a sheet of paper indicating that you've received them.

On two occasions, I chose to skip the first evening meal in the dining room, and just picked them up the following morning at breakfast.

Have a great cruise - Bon Voyage!!

If you don't go to the dining room on the first night, and that's when you get your drink coupons that you have pre-ordered, when and how do you get them? We want to see the ship go under the Sunshine Skyway bridge and I think that will be just about our dining time, which is 6:15. We still don't know if we want to give up the dining room for the bridge, what a decision! Any opinions?

That was our dinning time. We had a table by the window and watched it! Other in the dinning room cam over to see. The waiters had all the shades up. I didn't even know we would be doing it:)

Archived