Adventure of the Seas Info??

I was thinking about a March 2008 cruise on this ship. It looks like a great ship with great port stops! If anybody has ome information about this cruise I would appreciate it. Since it is a rather large ship, did it seem crowded? Should I expect loads of kids during that time period on that cruise? How was the food? Anything else would be much appreciated.

I was thinking about a March 2008 cruise on this ship. It looks like a great ship with great port stops! If anybody has ome information about this cruise I would appreciate it. Since it is a rather large ship, did it seem crowded? Should I expect loads of kids during that time period on that cruise? How was the food? Anything else would be much appreciated.

We were on the AOS 3-25-07. Loved everything about it. All the ports were wonderful. Never waited in line except getting off the ship at the ports,all of about 5 min total. Very diverse group of people, enjoyed everyones company.

We were on her in June 2004 and absolutely loved her and the Ports of Call. We did the itin that included Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Loved each island. Ship was huge and beautiful. Loved it so much that we are sailing out of Port Canaveral this July on her sister ship, Mariner of the Seas.

Loved it so much going back Dec '07.

Never felt crowded, met great people, service was above average, crew was wonderful, food was great, ports were a lot of fun.

End of cruise, went to the dining room for breakfast, brought a cup of coffee up to the pool deck and hung out until about 10:30. Was off the ship and in a taxi to the airport by 11:00.

Can't wait to sail AOS again ! !

That's the thing about the Voyager Class ships--despite their passenger capacity, they really don't feel "crowded"! Wonder how much they paid to have this ship designed??? At any rate, you'll have a lovely trip.

I have learned a lot from various sites:

www.voyager-class.com

www.cruiseclues.com

www.cruisecal.com

Hope some of those work for you!

We'll be on her in less than a month! I cannot wait! If you can plan time in PR pre/post cruise!

Karen

We'll be getting on as you're getting off, keep it nice for us:D

Karen, we spoke before my cruise. You were wanting to know about Cincy flights. Remember, if you are out there, let me know.

I'm still out here in cyber land! We worked out our flights, but I will NEVER book a flight more than 3 months out again! We have at least 4 different people from Cincinnati on this cruise, so it's been fun meeting others.

I will attempt to keep the ship nice for everyone, but no promises!lol.

I can't believe it's getting so close! we've been waiting 2 years for this cruise and I am READY TO GO!

Karen

I'm still out here in cyber land! We worked out our flights, but I will NEVER book a flight more than 3 months out again! We have at least 4 different people from Cincinnati on this cruise, so it's been fun meeting others.

I will attempt to keep the ship nice for everyone, but no promises!lol.

I can't believe it's getting so close! we've been waiting 2 years for this cruise and I am READY TO GO!

Karen

Since you are on Delta, be sure and sign up for your boarding pass on the AOS. It will save you tons of time at the airport. $10 pp is a heck of a deal.

Archived