What makes a cc'er?

lipoppop

CCers ... people who can't cruise nearly as often as they like so have to live vicariously through the experiences of other cruisers.

In reality, CCers are the truly enlightened, intelligent, handsome/beautiful, wise and street smart royalty occupying any given cruise. :)

Hmmmmmmmm

Someone who is on here non stop the closer they get to their cruise date, because the wait is killing them and we are the only people who know what they are going through *LOL*

I think you are in my head, Vicar!! :D ;) :rolleyes:

T minus 11 days and counting...

A true CC is someone who honestly loves cruising. They are also information junkies who really love to help other people by sharing their info.

E.g. my DH comes into the computer room. "why do you have the yellow pages out"? he asks. Answer "a CC'er needs car rental info for Vancouver" :o

Just a little payback for all the upgrade info, cruise enrichment info, set my mind at ease before I cruise info.....and laughs....

Thanks everyone;) :D ;)

cruzlover56: that's so sweet and thoughtful!

a true CC'er is someone whose daughter comes in saying: "Mom, you are addicted to that board!"

And I am living vicariously through those of you who can cruise more often than I can!

How times change. I remember when a CC’er was a person with a preference for Canadian Club

Now it’s: “In reality, CCers are the truly enlightened, intelligent, handsome/beautiful, wise and street smart royalty occupying any given cruise.” (Jhannah)

Archived